Official Community Forums Home

Hustler's Taboo Kinky Cuffs

jesso

• Members

Kinky Cuffs

Ahhh the power of Velcro.......

to5104-6main.jpg

What's not to love about these velcro treasures. I'm considerably into bondage, and my boyfriend and I have experimented quite a bit with homemade and purchased bondage toys. And Hustler's Kinky Cuffs measure up!

First off, they were extremely alluring. They're easy to use, waterproof (made from wet-suit material neoprene), and versatile. You have the option of keeping the cuffs clipped together or using the metal D-rings located on the top of each cuff for further ties. We tried both and ended up using them separately more often. When you use them so the hands are separated, they're practically inescapable. When you use them clipped together, there is definitely a comfort in knowing you can undo them yourself. So it really gives you options as far as how in control you or your partner want to be or let you be.

The velcro is extremely strong and comfortable to wear for EXTENSIVE periods of time. And for any of you who have been tied up for a while, I'm sure you are familiar with how some cuffs can start to rub or cut into wrists. Not these handy restraints! They were astounding, snug in feel, and hard for me to release the velcro while still being very comfortable. The velcro makes it so easy to get a proper fit for desired tightness.

My only complaint is that the cuffs themselves were a bit small for use on my boyfriend's wrists. They're adjustable, but I think they're made for someone with smaller wrists. But they might be tight enough for someone else, just not my needs.

I loved how lightweight the Kinky Cuffs are, making them easy to pull out at a moments notice. I think anyone could enjoy these fun stretchy restraints! Not to mention, whats not to love about something that says spank me!

• Members

are they so small that you will neglect them for something else or will you still use them? Were you tied up with them? How did they feel to your wrists?

These kind of remind me of nylon horse-hobbles.....very interesting......

• Members

Mike-d (btw, beastie boys plays in my head every time I see your name. hahaa.)

I was definitely tied up in them several times and YES I will use them again. They were just a lil too small for my man's hands. They're so comfortable and lightweight I've already put them into my traveling bag of goodies :)