Official Community Forums Home

For All You Sexy Men

• Members

This is a question for the guys...

What do you guys want your SO (or some woman) to do to you in bed; or what do you wish you could do to her???

Im curious to what ever your fantasies are and why. I would like to get a better idea of what goes on in the mind of a man during sex. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

I guess I am just the typical guy. I love sex, foreplay, light bondage. My fantasies have pretty much all been met by Mikayla. What I like to do or have done in bed is this:

I love to have a slow night, where she and I can kiss and caress and fondle each other before any "sex" happens. I love to move between her legs and feel her wetness that I know is just for me. Fingering and licking at her pussy and hearing the dirty words come from her mouth because I have her so horny and she loves what I am doing so much. Sliding my fingers into her pussy one at a time until I get to 3 and then finding that G-Spot and feeling the gush of liquid on my face! Hearing her beg me to stop so she can suck my cock and ride me.

Then, when she gets to my cock she sucks and licks it like it is the best thing ever. Taking it ALL the way down her throat, teasing me with a nibble or two, using her hands and fingers to play with me all over. This gets me so hot I beg her to fuck me. When she climbs on top, her huge breasts bouncing for me and I can grab those nipples and hold her hips as she grinds on me just enjoying the pleasure of being taken while I rub her clit hard with my fingers is the best ever! If we change positions, I love to get her in doggy style and pound her so hard I can feel my cock bottoming out in her pussy. Then, if she obliges, sliding my cock into her ass and hearing her moan in joy - with perhaps a vibrator in her pussy as well. The orgasms are secondary to the immense joy I get from just being with her!

My fantasy is just to keep having hot sex with my wife! I guess there is not much more for me than that!

MM

• Members
I guess I am just the typical guy. I love sex, foreplay, light bondage. My fantasies have pretty much all been met by Mikayla. What I like to do or have done in bed is this:

I love to have a slow night, where she and I can kiss and caress and fondle each other before any "sex" happens. I love to move between her legs and feel her wetness that I know is just for me. Fingering and licking at her pussy and hearing the dirty words come from her mouth because I have her so horny and she loves what I am doing so much. Sliding my fingers into her pussy one at a time until I get to 3 and then finding that G-Spot and feeling the gush of liquid on my face! Hearing her beg me to stop so she can suck my cock and ride me.

Then, when she gets to my cock she sucks and licks it like it is the best thing ever. Taking it ALL the way down her throat, teasing me with a nibble or two, using her hands and fingers to play with me all over. This gets me so hot I beg her to fuck me. When she climbs on top, her huge breasts bouncing for me and I can grab those nipples and hold her hips as she grinds on me just enjoying the pleasure of being taken while I rub her clit hard with my fingers is the best ever! If we change positions, I love to get her in doggy style and pound her so hard I can feel my cock bottoming out in her pussy. Then, if she obliges, sliding my cock into her ass and hearing her moan in joy - with perhaps a vibrator in her pussy as well. The orgasms are secondary to the immense joy I get from just being with her!

My fantasy is just to keep having hot sex with my wife! I guess there is not much more for me than that!

MM

To Mikayla's~Man*'

You seem very loyal to your wife's desires which in itself is sexy. Thank you for you input. :)

• 13 years later...