Official Community Forums Home

Bottoming Out

crazy1

• Members

I was just wanting to know your thoughts on when a man's cock hits the cervix during sex. My wife is always saying deeper and so on, but then BAM! I bottom out and she screams in pain. I hear women who say they love a big penis but isn't this a problem?

• Members
I was just wanting to know your thoughts on when a man's cock hits the cervix during sex.  My wife is always saying deeper and so on, but then BAM! I bottom out and she screams in pain.  I hear women who say they love a big penis but isn't this a problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love for my bf to go deep and in some positions he also hits my cervic and yes it hurts, more so if we are haveing really hard sex two and three days in a row. I just have him move into another position, or place a pillow under my ass it helps with him not to hit on my cervic, would much rather change postions then give up his size ;)

• Members
I love for my bf to go deep and in some positions he also hits my cervic and yes it hurts, more so if we are haveing really hard sex two and three days in a row.  I just have him move into another position, or place a pillow under my ass it helps with him not to hit on my cervic, would much rather change postions then give up his size ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my hubby is big

and i fine it is better doggie style it goes in deeper and does not hit my cervic.

Actually, he's not hitting your cervix because it isn't at the direct end of your vagina. The vagina is like a cul-de-sac, a dead end street and your cervix is more at the top of the end rather than at the very end. When your guy bottoms out he's actually going a little ways past your cervix to the end of your vagina. The cervix is still getting stimulated but he's not actually hitting it with the end of his penis. The guy I'm dating is really big too and I love it when he bottoms out...wow, it hurts but it feels amazingly good at the same time. I LOVE big guys....yummy.