Official Community Forums Home

Not Sure If This Is The Place To Ask Re: Swingers Club

Gia

• Members

Hi...my husband and I are very very close to two other couple friend and we get together every so often swapping and it is all good as we are close friends

But tonight he suggested we try a swingers party. I am all for it. No problems with our relationship, etc....we have "ground" rules and feel comfortable.

My question is where do we go about finding something like that in our area. I doubt there is a yellow pages listing. any ideas on where to find one and what to expect?

TIA

• Members

Unfortunately I've no advice for you on this topic! I just wanted to say welcome if it hasn't yet been said. It's great you and your husband have the trust and respect for one another where you're both comfortable exploring this avenue you both have interest in. Good luck and stay safe!

You could also go to a local adult store. Some have local "adult papers" & bulletin boards advertising such places and parties. Also, some chat rooms on the internet can give some information on Swinger's Clubs. Some chat rooms are done by region. There are also, sometimes, some local web pages for everything in your area, sometimes, including what you're looking for.

Good luck, and welcome to the board!

• 6 months later...