Official Community Forums Home

Question About Butterfly

• Members

Hey guys,

I haven't introduced myself just yet - I promise to do that very soon though.

I just bought a remote wireless butterfly at the too timid store ($80.-) and I'm a little disappointed. Now, I'd like to know if I'm missing something or if the one I got is just faulty or what.. forgive me, this is my first butterfly.

Is it possible that there is no way to close the battery compartment? I mean.. the butterfly itself is hollow and you sorta just slide the battery thingie in there.. thing is, it comes back out almost immediately since the batteries are a little too big for the hollow body. Now, that's just holding the butterfly in my hand - I don't even want to know what would happen would I WEAR it, if you know what I mean.. I don't really like the idea of rubbing against batteries, you know? :)

Soo.. does anybody else own this particular toy and maybe has some tipps for me? I love the idea of a wireless toy but would not use it if this is how it's supposed to be.

Thank you..

• Members
Call the 800 numver at the top of the page, and talk to the staff. I suspect something is missing. TooTimid.com stands behind everything they sell, so they will either tell you how to ' fix " the problem, or have you send it back, and they will send you a new one.

Howard

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks!