Official Community Forums Home

Dual Rose

Valntyn

• Members

se5794-11-3main.jpg

An hour after my husband left for a 3-day business trip, my latest box arrived. As we love to try new products together the first time, I laughed at the timing. But then I grinned, deciding it was good timing after all. I wouldn’t be “lonely” while he was gone!

The Dual Rose is a dual action vibe made of red silicone. It’s shaped with a rosebud at the shaft’s end & a second smaller one for clit stimulation. The base is the battery compartment. When you unscrew the cap, a plastic holder for 3 AA batteries (not inc) comes out. Insert the batteries & pop it back into the base!

On the base is the control panel. Buttons increase/decrease both vibration of the clit stimulator & rotation of the shaft. Yes, I said rotation - the shaft has a flexible wand in it that moves the shaft in circles! There’s also a button to reverse circle direction.

The package claims flowers are a girl’s best friend, so I thought I’d be equally friendly to this waterproof toy & bring it into the shower with me. Flowers love water, right?

I washed it with soap & water, ran an antibacterial wipe over it, then stepped into the shower. The vibes didn’t reach the length of the shaft well & the clit arm didn’t do much. I laid the stimulator flat against my clit. The vibes weren’t as strong as I like, but I was missin’ my husband, so they brought me to a small, quick orgasm.

I decided to lie down after my shower to see if I could get different results. Sadly, no matter what speed/rotating combination I used or angle I laid it at, the Dual Rose didn’t do much for me. I was finally able to get another small, quick, barely-satisfying orgasm by laying the bullet piece against my clit again - I didn’t want to leave totally frustrated!

All in all, I wasn’t thrilled with this vibe. If you don’t need strong vibes & you can get off from shaft-action, it might be something for you to try. It’s super pretty & I had high hopes, but roses have never been my favorite flower.

I'm sorry that this flower toy wilted for you. :(

• Members

For me, on this type of toy, the clitoral stimulator is what does it more for me. I assume that since you had to use a separate bullet that the clitoral stimulator does little to nothing! What a bummer! I hate it when toys don't deliver!