Official Community Forums Home

How To Clean Gran D Prox Power Stroker

wfw43

--------------THIS IS FOR MiKAYLA:-------------------

You gave your account on the Grand Prix Power Stroker and told how much your husband loved it but you forgot one thing: how to clean it properly. If you could tell exactly how you clean this item I would be most appreciative.

Although Too Timid gives instructions on how to clean most items this should be part of what the companies do that make these toys. It seems they are out to take your money but they do not take the time to tell exaclty how to clean and what to clean their toys with. That should be ALL part of it. Someone or somebody should mention to the companies that this is part of their job

I don't have this pump, but my ex did have one (not battery powered though), and it was fairly easy to clean.

I will try and answer this post as well.

I see that there is some assembly required....this can be a good thing.

As with most toys, the best way I've found to clean pretty much every toy can be cleaned with antibacterial soap (pre-battery insertion) and warm water. I use the liquid soap, for easier application, spreading, and rinsing. Nothing with cleaning beads, moisturizing beads, or the scrubbie beads you can get...just plain ole antibacterial soap. Allow the parts to thoroughly dry before putting batteries in. I would suggest a few hours at the very least. When cleaning it after use, disassemble the toy as best you can, take the batteries out, wash, again with the antibacterial soap, and allow to fully dry before storing.

I'm sure Mikayla will be able to give you more specifics, but I've found this to be true for all of my toys (so far).

• Members

The main issue with this pump was that the sensation sleeve that is in the pump shaft is NOT removeable. SO, what we ended up doing was NOT having him cum inside because we were afraid that it might be too hard to clean. However, since you have to put lubrication in it, it had to be cleaned anyway. What we did was got a baby bottle cleaner, used some warm, soapy water and scrubbed the heck out of it, then turned it open side down to dry - plus dried it with a towel.

That seemed to work well - and we used it again - or he did - a month or so later. We cleaned it again the same way and have had no "smell" or "residue" issues!

Does that help?