Official Community Forums Home

Our First Bondage Kit...

Mike_d

• Members

ss930-06main.jpg

Our first bondage kit was well......our first bondage kit. Seriously, we have these exact same teathers I got a while back and getting a new set was like breaking in the first one all over again. The set includes four long nylon lenghts with black fur cuffs at the ends with velcro closures. Strong velcro closures. And a sportsheets sleep mask. I am not a fan of these, but my wife was willing to give it a shot.

I wanted to test these to see if they were tough, so I tied one end to the door knob on my bedroom door and put the velcro on my wrist. I pulled and tugged and fought, when I heard the door and jam creaking and popping, I knew they passed my test.

Our favorite time to use these cuffs was one night I felt a little like teasing and so I bound her down, and normally this is just to keep her from scratching. My wife has to grab something to hold during orgasm, the stronger the O, the more she tightens her grip. So normally, I just bind her to keep her hands to her self. This time, I laid out our 10 favorite toys.

She was laid back spread eagle and candles were lit all over the room. I began to tease her with different toys and work her slowly up to an orgasm, then swap toys and start her all over. I had finally begun using her fav dual action and sending her over the edge, when she started to pull against her restraints. I did't know who would win out in the end, but she was held fast and I was thoroughly impressed. I took her very slowly that night before un-doing the velcro and unleashing the wild woman in my bed. My wife remarked how even though she was pulling very very hard against them, she didn't get any friction burns or irritation. They were always soft and comfortable, yet surprisingly strong. We keep them tied to the frame of our kingsize and have plenty of slack to tie off. These little guys stay attached to our frame and we just tuck them under the dust ruffle when they are not being used.

I would say if you are looking into some light bondage and want a very un-intimidating set up, this is the way to go. These ties are soft, comfortable, easy to get in and out of, not to mention strong. So what are you waiting for?

a little more kink awaits you

That's awesome that it worked so well. Chaffing isn't a good thing. We may have to invest in those!!!!

• Members

sounds like fun - a lil jealous. ;)

nice review.

j