Official Community Forums Home

Jenna's Dream Dong

Tyger

dj5543-03main.jpg

Jenna’s Dream Dong

Jenna Jameson, the famous adult film star, and Doc Johnson, 2 powerhouses in adult pleasure, team up to give you Jenna’s Dream Dong. This fantastic clear vibrating dong, is made from revolutionary material called UR3, which is a combo of materials, one of which is silicone (so no silicone lubes please), to give you a realistic feeling vibe. And, bonus! Fiber-optics lights are located in the tip of the dong! You know if Jenna Jameson puts her name on something, it’s gonna be good!

I washed the dong, with antibacterial soap, and warm water, pat dry, got the 2 AA batteries out of my personal stock pile, twisted off the cap of the dong, and slid out the battery compartment, put the batteries in that, and then noticed that there is a clear piece of plastic rolled up in the tube where the batteries are suppose to slide in. I took that out, since it made it almost impossible to get the batteries back in. I put the cap back on and twist the controls. Wow! The twist-controller is easy to use, and has several varying speeds that will please the most demanding toy user.

The lights in it are really pretty! Fiber-optics seem to be in everything, and in this, they're really cool. The red, blue, green, then purple lights do get slightly brighter when the vibes are turned up. Since the UR3 is clear on this toy, the gel-like material allows the lights to go all through the toy, very cool! The vibes don’t disappoint either. This item also comes with a neat little satiny red bag to go in. However, it's not overly discreet because it has "Doc Johnson" printed all over the bag! :P But still a nice idea. Easy to grab and know what's in it, that's for sure!

We went in the bedroom and my hubby decided that that was the toy we were going to use that night, so, he brought it out for some playtime. We’d taken a shower before hand, and had some fun touching and laughing. He gave me some oral attention, and got the Dream Dong ready for play. At first he wasn’t sure about the lights, but once he teased me with it, turned up the vibes, seeing the lights, and feeling how wet I was, he thought the lights were “neat”, and had fun sliding the dong in and out of me, loving how it looked (and I was loving how it felt!). The dong is about 8” long, and pretty thick, and the UR3 feels almost as real as the real deal! Knowing how turned on my hubby was getting, the pleasurable vibes, and how full I was feeling with this dong, all culminated a wonderful orgasm for me, and even after that, my hubby just kept on going, thrusting it in and out of me, enjoying the light show, I was able to shiver and shake my way to a few more orgasms, then demanding my hubby to complete our lovemaking, which he was happy to oblige!

This is a definite must-have in my book. I would say that this toy is probably more for an intermediate to experienced toy user, due to it’s realistic shape, and the material and care the material needs (soap, water, no silicone lubes, and some talc powder gently applied to it afterwards).

Get the Dream

• Members

Wow....sounds like you got a "Jenna Jameson" royal fuck with this toy! I am glad you enjoyed it, and boy does my hubby like the lights too! Men, they can be such kids can't they?

Oh, and just in case your little one finds the toy, you can always say it is a nightlight! Hee Hee.

Yes, you actually CAN!! This thing really DOES light up a room!! Imagine explaining that to the IL's during a black out!! "Well, I can't find my flashlight, but this thing works just as well!!" :lol::P

Oh, and for those of you that may be wondering, the package and/or dong did not say if it was waterproof or not, so I would go with NOT, just to be on the safe side.