Official Community Forums Home

Turbo Nipple Clamp

whiskeywoman

• Members

Once upon a time there was a reviewer named Whiskey.

Whiskey loved to review toys and really enjoyed finding unique and creative ways of writing the reviews.

One day, Whiskey was checking out the Too Timid website, she went to her favorite part, the shopping tab.

She was looking at some of the G spot models, she came across one she had reviewed and clicked on it to find NOTHING!

No review!

She was very disappointed, she had worked very hard on her review, so she began clicking on other things she had reviewed

to see if they were there or not, her suspicions were confirmed, there were no reviews.

Whiskey began to wonder what had happened to them, were They not accepted by the system? did a one armed hacker steal them?

Then, the answer became evident, She had been using her other computer to write and post her reviews,

It had become more and more unreliable as time went on, after all, she just went and bought a new laptop

because of it right?

Right, so, she sat down and began rewriting all the reviews cyberspace ate because of her unreliable computer

Mumbling and cursing under her breath the whole time, what was said is unclear, although she did mention very loudly something about a baseball bat and

a steam roller.....Here is what she wrote.......

These Turbo Nipple Clamps are the first real nipple toy I have ever used.

I had to wait to try them because I had just gotten my nipples pierced.

They are very easy to adjust via the small screw on the bottom of each clamp.

The clamp is covered with vinyl so they wont bite into your nipple.

They were a bit too heavy to hang onto my ring without causing a lot of pain, and since that just isn't my thing,

I decided to try them on the nipple itself.

This was almost impossible to do because of the style of jewelry I was wearing, If I attempted it It would pull

at the rings and make it very uncomfortable.

I wound up ordering standard nipple barbells and tried with these on, It wasn't to bad, but again,

They would pull on the barbells and make them uncomfortable.

I tried using them without the jewelry in, they were comfortable enough, but just didn't do much for me.

They worked as they were supposed to, but, I am not much into nipple toys I guess.

Which is odd, I got my nipples pierced for the heightened sensations, and when I have a nipple toy, it just kinda

fizzled.

Why this is, I'm not entirely sure, but I can say I gave it an honest go.

My final verdict? if you enjoy clamps, go for it, the vibrations are nice, and the toy performs as it should.

Personally, this just was not my cup of tea.

If you have piercings, unless you are into this sort of thing, I would not buy them.

They were uncomfortable and awkward to use with the CBR and the Barbell style jewelry,

And that kinda defeats the purpose of getting these doesn't it?

• Members

I have heard that piercings can lead to loss of sensation in the nipples, could this be a culprit to the theft of titilation?

• Members

It could very well be.

I have noticed since getting my nipples pierced they sem to be a bit more sensitive than normal.

It may be that because it hurt the first couple of times that I just put up the block, or it could be that I am just not a nipple play kinda gal.

boy, talk about a self contradiction, I get myself pierced to heighten sensations, and then find I don't like nipple toys.

Aye Carumba, no wonder men are so confused with women, I'm confused by me too!!