Official Community Forums Home

Gold Member

Tyger

NO1695-1main.jpg

Yeah baby! I like goooooold, and it looked like a gold rush as I pulled out my new Gold Member! This is a multi-stimulating toy: body, vaginal, AND anal! How more versatile can ya get?

Made of a pretty & hard smooth plastic, this toy does not specify if it’s waterproof or not, so to be on the safe side, I treated this toy as though it’s not. I washed it off with my warm water and antibacterial soap, patted dry, and allowed to fully dry before using it (don’t want to get a short due to possible moisture in the battery compartment!).

After I was sure it was dry, I grabbed the 2 AA batteries (not incl.) needed to power up the Gold. Easy to insert, I turn the easy to use dial/cap and was a bit disappointed at the noise level. The batteries shook and rattled the toy. :blink: Maybe my toy was missing a sleeve that went in it, so, I grabbed one of those magazine inserts, cut it down to size, rolled it up, put it in the battery compartment, and slid the batteries in the hole of the paper. THAT made all the difference in the world! (MacGyver, eat your heart out!!) The toy can be heard, but not as bad now. I was in business! I was impressed with the power those 2 lil’ batteries gave the Gold!

Ready to Shag, I started teasing myself all over, I fully enjoyed the vibes of the toy. It had strong enough vibes to give me some pleasure all over. A great stimulator!! And, after the toy made my clit and labia buzzing for joy, insertion was a breeze. It tickled and buzzed my inner walls nicely. I loved the smooth texture of the plastic. The largest part of the Gold is about ¼ of the way down from the head, and it made me feel very full, and the slight edge of it was caressing me very nicely. I also loved the firmness of this toy too. I was able to really stimulate my clit as hard as I like, and feel it very strong inside of me.

I’m still a newbie when it comes to anal sex, so I have yet to try it anally, but that may be the next step.

This toy is a great addition to any toy collection. It gives style, color, power, & pleasure to its owner for sure!

Go for the Gold!

• Members

Great review Tyger!

I am curious, does this toy say it is for anal use on the package? I see that it is tapered and smooth - with no extra sized base - that doesn't usually make for a good anal toy (fear of loosing it)! I was just curious!

• Members

I hope Tyger doesn't mind me hopping in here... I'm on here while writing my own review for this toy and I'm actually covering this in mine!

The packaging I have (it's different than the picture above) states that it IS an anal vibe. I wouldn't use it as such because I like a more flexible anal vibe, but also because there IS NO flat base or safety strap to keep it from.. um... getting lost.

Hope this helps -- I'll be posting my review shortly, as well! :)

• Members

NO1695-1main.jpg

I love wearing gold, and the gold member, Gold Member, is no exception!

After washing it with soap & water and running an antibacterial cloth over it, I inserted the two AA batteries (not included) into the plastic battery holder that slid out, screwed the cap back on and turned the multi-speed dial.... but nothing happened. Although there’s a plastic piece that LOOKS like it’s supposed to hold the batteries, I decided to try it without. I took the batteries out of this plastic holder, slid them into the base of the vibe itself and voila! Buzz, buzz, buzz. Actually, more like BUZZBUZZBUZZ! It’s quite a verbal vibe, so I don’t suggest this toy if you’re in a situation where you have to be discreet.

My husband was looking all pouty, so I handed Goldmember over to him. With a “Yay!” and a sudden burst of smile, he happily went to work pleasuring me. I like a strong vibe and this toy doesn’t disappoint! He used Goldmember and his fingers on my clit, around my lips, and finally inserted it vaginally. I kept having to tell him to stop so I could catch my breath -- but he wouldn’t stop for long and kept giving me orgasm after orgasm (like I’m gonna complain, right? *wink*).

Because the vibe is 7” long, it’s a nice length to be able to hold it well. About 2.5” down the shaft, it widens slightly to aid in a fuller feeling, before slimming back down again.

This is not a waterproof toy and although its biggest claim is for anal use, it’s not one I would use as such. I prefer toys with flexibility during anal use and this one is a hard, smooth plastic. Plus, it doesn’t have a safety strap or lip to keep the vibe from... well... getting lost if inserted too far.

The vibrations themselves, though, are fantastic and if you don’t mind the noise, it’s a great toy to add to the collection!

Yes, Valntyn is right, my packaging is different, and it does say ANAL in big letters on the package. So, I guess they're changing the packaging or something.

Apparently, it's suppose to come with a battery sleeve already in it, but mine must be MIA, cuz I didn't get one. But, my little insert thing did the trick. I could also use another battery insert from one of my other similar toys too.