Official Community Forums Home

Male Masterbators

I would like to buy a masterbator for my hubby... I've seen some jelly type ones that might be fun with foreplay. Does anyone have any experience with these? Which ones are best/worst/etc and are there any specific types that men seem to prefer? I don't want to ask my husband because I'd like to have this be a birthday present. :D

There are several male masturbators offered here on the site. Some of which have been reviewed. I would suggest going to the Toy Review tab at the top of the page, and seeing what has been reviewed by our male reviewers, and what they preferred.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to be disloyal to Too Timid, but I believe the very best male masturbator is a device called the Fleshlight.

It is shape a lot like a female vagina and the material it is made out of feels almost like having sex with a woman. It is not too tight and feels really good. I use it to help me learn to control my orgasm so that I can last longer with my wife and while on the road I use it for sexual release.

I have tried lots of these devices and this one is in a class by itself.

Mako