Official Community Forums Home

Jane Blond Dd7

Tyger

dvd_ae0027main.jpg

Enter the world of super-spies, and evil fuckers. The name is Blond….Jane Blond…..and she’s Special Agent from A.N.U.S.-The Alliance of Nation Underground Super-Spies. She gives new meaning to the term “under cover”! Great costumes, sexy bodies all the way around will help you get into your role, as you watch the super-spies undermine Dr. Cock.

Dr. Cock is a major prick, in more ways than one. He’s discovered how to insert a special microscopic device in Invigera, which is an ED pill, that, upon pressing a button, will make all the men needing a little extra boost in the bedroom, have their cocks explode! He’s also got a weird stuffed animal fetish, but every evil-doer has his cocky side.

Special Agent DD7 has a variety of cleverly disguised sex toy spy tools. My kinda gal! Don’t think she goes this alone, The Professor, his assistant, Agent 68, and another male friend, all help her find the information, and fun, that she needs. All these Agents are ready to do whoever…I mean, whatever it takes to help save the world from the Evil Dr. Cock, and his dastardly deeds.

Get fully loaded with an assortment of sex scenes, including MF, MFF, and a scene where Dr. Cock makes a deal not to press the button, in exchange for a sampling (ok, all out full-course meal) of DD7! My favorite scene was the Maid scene, where the Maid happens to come in and find DD7 going hot and heavy with the boytoy. I want maid service like that!!

Men’s cocks are once again safe from evil plots, as DD7 leaves you with the command to go fuck someone. Well, who doesn’t want to do their civic duty after all?

The plot was followed really well, and, acting skills were ok. But the sex was intense, fast, and furious! I liked this DVD and will be sure to watch it again. Who knows? I may be able to uncover another secret plot hidden inside!

Be a Special Agent

• 1 month later...