Official Community Forums Home

It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's A... G-spot Vibrator?

elizabeth

• Members

DJ5543-40main.jpg

Jenna's Velvet G Vibe

When I first pulled the Jenna's Velvet G out of the shipping box, and saw it sitting there in its pretty pink packaging, my initial response was 'What exactly am I supposed to do with this thing? Does it come with instructions?' Sadly, it does not. The piece of paper I saw inside the transparent box was actually a warranty. However, I was very happy that I had opened the box to investigate instead of simply running away in fear. This G-spot vibrator is made out of the most interesting material. Not to re-state the obvious, but it actually lives up to its name and feels very soft and velvety on your skin. It's like a little soft blue alien designed to give you pleasure. At least that's what it looks like to me.

There's something about the material that this vibrator is made out of that makes the vibrations very… convincing. It's quite a different sensation than when you use a hard metal or plastic vibrator, and I found it to be quite enjoyable. It feels more like a person touching you than do most toys. There is a nice range of vibrations, and I found the toy to be more "buzzy" than "thumpy" in its vibration quality. It is a bit noisy, and, oddly enough, amplifies when it's actually touching you rather than becoming quieter.

I've never used a G-spot vibrator before, and was slightly put off by the shape when I first took it out of the box. As I mentioned earlier, it looks like a small blue alien, and I was concerned that inserting it might not be comfortable. I was completely wrong. Once you've inserted it, you don't notice the strange shape at all. This, however, may not be a benefit. It did not, other than in texture, feel substantially different to me than more conventionally shaped vibrators. It's possible that I was using it incorrectly for G-spot stimulation, but I didn't notice a particular ability to focus vibrations. Someone who has more experience with G-spot toys might have a different experience.

All and all, I would say that this is a really nice toy. I will definitely be looking for more toys made out of the same material, and if nothing else it's a really satisfying vibrator - G-spot she-smot. I clearly need some more AA batteries though, because I had to steal the ones from my favorite vibrator to put in the Jenna's Velvet G, and I don't want to have to choose. They should both work at the same time with no technical maneuvering necessary! I will definitely be using this vibrator again.

Pros: The "velvet" material it's covered with feels really soft, makes the vibrations really intense, and is still easy to clean. Plus, the packaging is really pretty, as is the vibrator itself. This is something I would feel comfortable giving to someone as a gift.

Cons: Someone was asleep at the wheel when designing the battery case. Instead of having the battery orientation printed on the vibrator, there is a slip of paper curled up in the case showing the proper way to insert the batteries. You can leave the paper in and insert the batteries with it still in there, but if you're like me and take it out to see what it says (and to see if the instructions are printed inside the case), you'll end up feeling like a bit of an idiot when you're then not certain which way it came out.

Knowing WHERE your G-spot is, is very important when trying to achieve a g-spot orgasm, even with a g-spot toy. Keep trying it, practice makes perfect!

• 10 months later...
  • Members

DJ5543-40main.jpg

Jenna’s Velvet G

Jenna’s Velvet G by Doc Johnson ( a name we know and love!) is absolutely beautiful and intriguing! Doc Johnson has included a 90 day limited warranty with this product. Jenna’s Velvet G is a velvety soft waterproof, multi-speed G-spot vibrator. This beauty is 7.5 inches in length with the shaft at 1.25 inches. The angled g-spot end reminds me of an egg shaped silver bullet. This vibrant blue toy requires 2 AA batteries (not included), twist off the battery cap and remove the paper showing you how the batteries are inserted (positive side first), replace cap and your ready to begin (after proper washing of course).

With a twist of the control dial Jenna’s G comes to life, on a scale of 1-5 for noise level I was rate it a 3. The vibrations are great, not as strong as I love, but still powerful. Make sure you use lube or that you are wet enough , as the first attempt at this toy I had no lube and was not as wet and it ended up hurting just a bit, a little more when I was trying to remove it. My second attempt my girlfriend, boyfriend and I were having a nice night and insertion and removal was a lot easier and did not hurt at all as I was well wet. With the shape of the bulbous head this g-spot toy hit my g-spot perfectly! The dial was turned up all the way on high and my girlfriend applied some pressure with this toy, with the combination of pressure and vibrations I had a great orgasm!

I recommend this toy to beginners and advanced toy diva users, just don’t forget to be lubed up!!

Jenna's Velvet G

• Members

WOW, I want oneeeeeeeeeeeeee! I havent ever tried a g-spot vibrator before. Can't wait for the opportunity, maybe if I am lucky I will get to try this one out!

• Members

Sounds like this is made of Silicone, is it or??? I love the shape of it. Keep trying and I bet you will find your G-spot. I want one of these to add to my toy box. Love the shape