Official Community Forums Home

The Looooove Pacifier

Valntyn

• Members

SE1303-03-3main.jpg

The Love Pacifier is by far one of the cutest toys I’ve seen yet. Angled for pleasure and created with an EZ-Pull handle, this ergonomically shaped anal plug comes in two sizes: for the beginner and for the more advanced.

Made of 100% silicone, this toy should NOT be used with silicone lubes. Silicone lubes destroy silicone toys, so make sure to stick with safe water-based lubes like Astroglide or TooTimid’s lube. Also remember, lots and lots of lube is your friend when it comes to anal penetration!

The Love Pacifier has a tiny scent to it, really only noticeable if placed right up under the nose. Washing silicone toys is super easy -- soap, warm water and an antibacterial wipe and it’s ready to use! (This is our process. You can certainly use antibacterial soap & water and skip the wipe if you prefer.)

As cute as this plug is, we were let down by it. We tried our pink beginner size three times without success. The first time was by myself, wanting to surprise my husband when he came home. I tried standing up and lying down, but neither way could I hold it well enough to insert it. The second time was me bent over the bed with my husband behind me, trying to insert it into me. No dice there, either. The third time was the next morning, my husband tried it by himself in the shower. He was able to insert it, but it wouldn’t stay.

We think the major problem with this toy is the design, even though that’s what’s so cute about it. The “neck” holding up the bulb head is too flimsy. It doesn’t give the holder of the toy any support while trying to insert it. If the neck were more sturdy, it would be a perfect anal toy. Also, my husband said, once he was able to get it in him, it wouldn’t stay. The bulb head doesn’t have enough of a base to stay put once you get it where you want it.

So... darn cute, fun little gift... but didn’t work for us.

So sorry that the pacifier "sucked" for you! LOL I couldn't resist the pun.

• Members

Howard, I took a look at those two sites, just to compare the Love Pacifier with what you were referring to, and I totally agree! I love the steel look to these other forms of the LP & I think the stiffness and length of the 'neck' in the steel version would be a big improvement to how well it would work. Thanks!

• Members

wow. thats too bad. it looked easy and interesting.