Official Community Forums Home

Test Drive

Mikayla1

• Members

DVD_VIV061MAIN.JPG

What do you do if you are a hot, big busted blonde living with an older man who won't fuck you? Well, you fuck your girlfriends and every guy you can find of course? This is the story of little Nikki who is totally frustrated sexually. Her "sugar daddy" who looks remarkably like Jack Nicholson, doesn't give her what she needs. She complains to her girlfriend Tera Patrick that she needs to get a car to drive herself so she can feel free and alive and Tera shows her just how alive she can be by fucking her every which way she can!

While on the hunt for this new car, Niki experiences a MMF threesome that gets her what she craves - DICK. She sucks and fucks like a pro - and "Jack" watches on a TV monitor but it still not provoked enough to do her. While Nikki has some beautiful fake breasts, she is a little lacking in the looks department for my taste - a sort of "white trash" hooker look that doesn't do it for me. However, she does deliver a high action sexual performance only to be outdone by Tera's.

This movie also stars Spyder Jones, who is a wildly tattooed actor who loves to get rough with his women. In his scene with Tera, he gives her a finger banging that rivals any I have seen. Tera loves it and bends to his every whim - ending in fantastic sex and anal delights. This film boasts NO CONDOMS on its packaging and that is exactly true - there are no condoms anywhere - including in anal scenes. This film also showcases some ATM (ass to mouth) scenes which are not my thing - but many people like!

The only thing faster in this movie is the cock sucking that the girl's deliver - you really must take this movie out for a test drive - it will make you want to buy!

Take Her Out for a SPIN!