Official Community Forums Home

Intense Toy

myknkyfn

• Members

I have an electric massager that I use On my wife. The thumping kind. It usually gets her off big time. Screaming Squirting the whole nine yards. ( I love watching her cum.)

The Problem is I always want to try new things and I can't find anything that intense. Anything with batteries forget it. It just doesn't do it for her. Tried the rabbit she hated it. Any suggestions?

Well, your wife may love very direct clit stimulation, and there are a lot of clit stimulators out there, designed specifially just for clit action. Many of them are quite strong, even though they have small watch sized batteries. Don't be fooled!! I love love love love love (did I mention LOVE?) a strong vibe on my clit, and have found several that have done thier duty by me!! ;)

Check out the Toy Reviews section, or even type in Clit Stimulators (or even just clit) and see what you can find. Many items have reviews on the product page (those that don't have any, haven't been reviewed as of yet), and you will see who likes what, and if that toy worked for that particular reviewer.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

A "quick" list? ;)

How about a short list, with links, for your viewing pleasure (and at no extra charge!!). :P

GK13009Cmain.jpg

Dual Bullet Vive

GK18004main.jpg

High Tech Bullet Collection

TOH3047-7main.jpg

Hustler ROCK IT!!

N1837main.jpg

Silicone Dolphin Vibe

GK11080main.jpg

Super Mini Bunny Vibe

And, the clit tickler (which is kinda hard to see, but WELL worth it!) with this kit is my ULTIMATE ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!

NO1771-2main.jpg

Infinite Pleasures Kit for Men & Women