Official Community Forums Home

Fresh Daisies Vibe

jesso

• Members

Fresh Daisies

se5796-10-3main.jpg

I was immediatly attracted to this vibrator for its prominant displayed color. How can you not notice a bright yellow vibe? The shaft is imprinted with lots of little daisies giving it a unique texture for masturbating. While the silicone texture is nice, it also makes it quite the noisy toy in trade. It creates a kind of suctioning audible because of the repititious pattern on the shaft. I did laugh a little at first ear.

It's very flexible and slid into me quite comfortably. It's bendable but not the repositioning type; it bounces back in to place like a spring. While it has a nice seven inches to offer you in lengh, it's a diameter is an inch wide making it easy to pleasure yourself. It has a push button on the bottom which I adore for indulgent quick speed change ups!

This vibe offers three speeds which is always a bonus in my books! No pulsating speeds, just three straight to the point quicker, harder vibrations. I like having variety, but sometimes you just want a simple strong multi speed vibrator to get you off. And strong vibrations it does have! Aside from the aural texture, the strong vibrations make it a bit rowdy. So if you have roomates (like I do), stereo or tv noise is a must!!!

It's also waterproof, safe for all shower and bath needed fun! Any toy that's waterproof is always better because you can wash it more thoroughly without worrying about shorting it out. And of course the obvious advantages for versatility!

All in all this vibe was a good basic get the job done vibe. If you like wide vibrators, this may not be the toy for you. There's not alot of extra raised textures or gadgets, which makes it great for any beginners looking to find their first vibrator.

Try a different kind of flower!

Yellow is not my normal choice of colors, but this vibe looks very interesting, even with a noise factor! No "loosing" this one in amoungst the profusion of toys! It looks like it'd stand out for sure! And, you're absolutely right! Variety is nice, but sometimes basics are best for getting the job done!

• Members

Daisies are my favorite flower, so this one's going on my wishlist! Teehee!

I love the 'different' color of the bright yellow and everything else about it you described sounds great. Nice review! :)