Official Community Forums Home

What The Heck Is My Hot Horny Boyfriend Talking About?

• Members

Hello all, I'm Siobhan and I haven't posted in a long time. Here's my question: I teased my boyfrend over email, about tt's new arivals, and I asked if he'd go looking for anything he wanted me to get, I like to put him in the toy picking process. I'd done this before, but he hadn't seemed interested. This time he wrote and I quote: <the doggy sttyle strap, I don't think monster, (his nickname for his enis) needs to go deeper but I don't think you can cum plain. Now does anyone have a clue what he means? Sorry for any horrible spelling my screen reader's acting up on this new computer i've bougt. I hope all are well, and continue to have a great week. Here's to m next purchase soon!

• Members

The product that he is talking about is a new positional aid that we put in the store last month.

Heres the link:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5484

• Members

Since I know you are blind and can't see the link that was sent, I will try to explain what I think your bf means.

What he means is, with the doggy style strap - which is like a cumber-bun that goes around your waist and he can PULL UP on your hips to get a better position for doggy - he can get deeper and hit your G-Spot. So, while he may feel that he is getting good stimulation the "normal" way - he is thinking of your pleasure and getting you to the G-Spot orgasm!

Good to hear from you!

• Members

Hey MaKayla, forgive the horrible spelling of your name, and thi post because I'm still not used to the laptop keyboard. I have to say he was almost on my shit list, because he didn't want me to cum-plain. Now I didn't look at the word, I should've so I immediatel went on the oh no is he bored? Does he hate the fact I can't relax enough most of the time to enjoy myself really? does he want something better with someone else and wants to shwo me what she did? Nope, he's being a perv! Lol, so thanks for the help, and I am glad to be back. oh and btw, good job onthe podcasts, I would've commented,but captcha hates me. hugs.