Official Community Forums Home

Come Here Dear, I Have Something To Show You...

elizabeth

• Members

SE0530-04-2main.jpgThe G-Girl Waterproof Nubby G-Spot Vibe

I believe in the myth of the G-spot orgasm. I believe in the myth of the G-spot orgasm. I believe in the myth of the G-spot orgasm. However, I have to tell you that I still haven't had one. I know where the G-spot is supposed to be. I have taught lectures on it, but I still haven't found it in my own body. That having been said, if the standard instruction "make a come hither gesture with your finger" is correct, then this is the toy to give you G-spot orgasms up the wazzoo (literally)!

Do not despair, however. Although I can't comment on the G-spot portion of the the G-Girl Waterproof Nubby G-Spot Vibe, I have plenty of other very nice things to say about this vibrator. First off, for those of us who like their toys to be pretty as well as functional, this vibrator is a very lovely shimmery pink color. The material is smooth, and the 2 AA batteries it takes are easy to insert, although I had a bit of difficulty getting the cap to screw back on evenly. I suspect this is because of the gasket needed to make the vibrator waterproof, because once I got it back on it was on. There was a feeling of solidity to this vibrator that did not make me think that I was going to end up with batteries rolling around on the bottom of my nightstand drawer as has happened so frequently in the past. I love waterproof vibes. I think it's fun to use them in the shower, and I would have no hesitancy about doing so with this one. This vibrator would also be an excellent first toy for someone since it comes with instructions. I won't spoil the fun for you, but let me just say that they inspired a dramatic reading and point by point reenactment.

As for the vibrator itself, it is very fun to play with. Unlike many toys, where the point of the decorative features escapes me, the nubs on this vibrator are very effective at creating a different sensation than you experience when using the smooth side – both internally and externally. But the best thing about this vibrator, although I laughed when I read about it on the package, is the "7 Levels of Vibration, Pulsation, and Escalation." Talk about truth in advertising! The G-Girl Waterproof Nubby G-Spot Vibe has a different control system than I've seen on most old-school vibrators. It is run by a push button, but what a push button! Each time you push it, you cycle through one of 7 different vibration programs, at least one of which will certainly float your boat. They range from constant vibration, to regular pulsation, to different sequences of escalating vibrations and pulses that are have a long enough cycle that you get a unique and interesting experience with each one. The strength of the vibration is quite good, depending on the program, but what really worked for me was the variability. You can find one type of vibration that works for you and stick with it, or move through the 7 different cycles as a method of escalation. With either technique, this toy is very fun.

The only downside to the G-Girl Waterproof Nubby G-Spot Vibe is that you have to advance through all 7 different types of vibration to get to "off." It takes a minimum of a few seconds, which could be awkward if you accidentally turn on the vibrator by bumping into it in the drawer at an inappropriate moment, but really it's a small sacrifice to make for the range of sensations this vibrator is capable of giving you. Besides, if you're not going to be using it for an extended period of time, you should take the batteries out. It's a good for the batteries, good for the toys, and makes it much less likely that your nightstand will start buzzing loudly one day when your mother has come over and walked into your bedroom to comment on your new curtains. Not that I'm speaking from experience.

I loved your sense of humor with this review. You almost sounded like Dorothy wanting to go home! LOL

Howard had some great tips. Here's another: don't try so hard. I had my first g-spot orgasm totally by accident! I was using a g-spot toy too, but since I had never experienced a g-spot orgasm, I wasn't trying for one either. So, it was a gushing shock (literally) for me to have one. Luckily, I knew what it was.

I was curious, and sniffed the fluids that came outta me. It just barely smelled like ME. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, and when I say barely, I mean it.

So, I would suggest not to worry about it. Some g-spot toys work really really well, others, well, don't. Keep trying, relax, try not to think about it. And, most importantly, have fun.