Official Community Forums Home

Sinful Pleasures

texasowl

• Members

NO1936-1main.jpg

The Sinful Pleasures Cock & Balls

What's not to love about a bright pink vibrating dildo? The Sinful Pleasures Cock and Balls is an excellent "first" vibrating dildo. It's easy to get running and the bright pink color makes it the most non-threatening penis shaped object on the shelf. The jelly has a smooth matte finish, and did not have any strong chemical odor or tacky feel. The natural feel is one of the best features. It has a realistic firmness, and enough give to be a fair substitute for the real thing.

The suction cup seems reasonably strong, and sticks to any smooth, flat surface such as wood, ceramic or plastic. It holds well, even with some rough handling. I managed to knock it loose only a few times with some effort. The pull tab makes it easy to remove afterwards. Because the vibrating element is inside the shaft of the cock, it is a more diffuse sensation through the length of the dildo. This is good if you are extra sensitive or prefer something moderate. It has four settings, similar to most cellphone vibrations: constant, regular pulses, two pulse bursts and one pulse bursts. The button control is very simple, so you have to cycle through each setting before getting back to off. (It took me ages to notice the light on the control beeps in tandem with the vibration you have selected.) The sound is also slightly muffled by the jelly, so if the buzzing sound of bullet type vibrators turns you off, this one is a much better option. It's quite stimulating, and useful for both vaginal and anal play.

It holds up well as a hands free device. Overall, the product is a good value for the money. If you need a starting place, this product is a good option.

Very interesting, cool, and PINK!

My only question, did it work for you?

• Members

Tyger- Yes, yes it did. I am normally a little skeptical of vibrators because I haven't had good luck with them in the past. But I found this to be quite nice and I enjoy using it.