Official Community Forums Home

Home Adult Toy Parties

• Members

Anyone ever have one of them adult toy parties? A friend of mine did and it became the party from hell last week. She was thinking this would be a cool side business but after her experince last week I not sure she will but what happened to her I know wasn't the norm.

My wife and I would like to attend but hosting one will be out of the cards although we toyed with the idea for months, But my friend said this was ladies only althugh her sister in law did one for couples and said it went real well.

Unfortunatly my friends had an interesting out come and ended with her kicking some guest out of her house. She said a neighbor came over and invited some of her teacher friends, little did she know how loud and rude they could be running there mouths the whole time keeping other guest from hearring what the sales lady had to say then another gal brought her girlfriends over and started kissing and saying stuff to each other the host didnt like right in front of her mother in law and neice. It was decided they had to go.

Then there was a swinging couple who had her eye on another gal that was a pole dancer. They went to her sons bathroom to get it on and even took a video camera with them. She was so mad when she discovered this she was up til 2 am sterilizing her boys bathroom. Saying to me if anything gonna happen in there it going to be her and her husband.

Then one of the gals asked the sales lady if she would put some sort of lotion she was showing to the guest on her nipples. The sales lady handled it well and informed them it wasnt that kind of party.

My friends were more then embarressed and the lesson learned was "Be very careful who you invite". These were people they didnt personally know and wouldn't associate normally. They had no idea this kind of crap would take place and I told her I doubt this is normal. Most people like me are interested in being told about the products, what it does, how you use it and see if it might be something for them. Of course I plugged tootimid as a place to come on the net for info but the idea behind the parties is to be educated, have fun, and purchase products in a non threatening atmosphere.

Just curious how others experinces, bad or good, may have gone had they ever thrown one of these parties.

I haven't thrown one, but I have been to a couple. I had a blast!!

When it's an all girl party, yes, the women almost always get rowdy. It's not a Tupperware party. Jokes, vulgarity, curiousity, and OMGs!! abound at an adult party. It just depends on the level that the rowdy-ness gets too.

But, there should be a bit of respect for the person that is throwing the party, and manners should still be practiced. Ask your friends to bring only ONE friend with them, someone that is able to handle that sort of thing with a bit of decorum.

It's like any other get-together. Well....with a fun bonus! :P Keeping the party going at an interesting, yet fast pace. Keep things moving, have games, refreshments, if you have to have alcohol, limit it~women usually get rowdy and louder with alcohol rushing in their veins! LOL If there's too much of a lull, the women will probably get bored, followed by making their own rowdy fun, and that's when things can get, um.....obnoxious.

As for the refreshments, limit the amount of sweets & coffee. The less sugar & caffiene that may hype them up, the better.

Forwarning your guests, and having them forwarn their friend as to what type of party this will be beforehand, may help more too.

Now, if you're planning on having an adult party that is couples, maybe a few single friends, all the better. Couples tend not to be as rowdy (usually, but not always).

I hope this helps.