Official Community Forums Home

Trojan Pleasure 3 Pack

Tyger

ATJ95320main.jpg

Condoms, condoms, condoms! Enough can’t be said for the benefits that condoms allow us in our sex lives! Not only used as a form of birth control, condoms can also help protect us from those nasty STD’s out there. Nothing is 100% guaranteed, except abstinance though.

My husband & I use condoms as a part of our birth control method. Having a variety in this area is an ever growing plus! But what to choose? I mean, there are just SOOO many choices for condoms out there! How does one choose which one to use, or even try? What will he like? What will she like? Will it work? Why not grab a box of the Trojan Pleasure 3 Pack! The Trojan brand is known for quality and variety in the condom industry, so we were excited to try these condoms out.

You have the top 3 types of Trojans in this one, convenient box: Shared Pleasure, Her Pleasure, & Ultra Thin. Each condom is lubricated, electronically tested for strength, and made from premium quality latex. But, which one to choose first? Well, we chose the Her Pleasure one to try first. That one was ok, and we didn’t feel much difference than with any other condom. Even though the texturing design was suppose to enhance MY pleasure, I really didn’t tell any difference. I will say that my husband usually has to use Magnum condoms, so the Her Pleasure condom may have been a bit too stretched out!

My husband felt a noticeable difference in the Ultra Thin one. He said it was definitely a bit more sensitive for him. And I did feel him a bit more too. Very good! No more excuses "well, I just can't FEEL anything with a condom on!" ;)

We both found a winner in the Shared Pleasure condom! This basic looking condom had the Warm Sensations lubrication on it, and I could definitely feel the heat (and so could he) from it, making us extra sensitive, and me extra wet! We really LIKED this one!! :P

Each condom held on like a trooper, and never slipped, or ripped. We were both very impressed.

So, if you’re not sure what to get, choose this 3 pack, and find your own favorite!

Get Covered

I'm glad you got that little sneaky "pun" I added in there! LOL