Official Community Forums Home

Pole Dancing As Exercise

Mike_d

• Members

So my wife was watching an afternoon talk show the other day and they had women on talking about finding your inner sex goddess or whatever and some of the women talk about taking pole dancing or striptease areobics to feel sexier and get in shape. So I am asking ladies, have any of our women here done this and if so, what were your results? Did you find it fun, sleazy, sexy or lame? Did you take classes or get some DVD's like Carmen Electra's stuff? Now that you know about it will you look into it?

I checked out Carmen Electras stuff on Youtube an it seems okay, I don't know how good a workout it would be, but it looks like just the ticket for learning at home how to strip.

I've tried it a couple of times, and it's actually a great inner core workout! Very similar to belly dancing, which I've also done. You use your abs a lot in that kind of thing. As well as your buns and thighs.

Both types of dance are a lot of fun, build confidence, cuz you learn how to move, and really FEEL your body. Becoming more confident in your own movements, how your own body moves, enables you to learn how to walk, bend, and yes, even strip. They're great self-esteem boosters, as well as a great workout!

• Members

First of all - hilarious topic.

No I've never tried it, mostly because I'd almost be embarrassed to say I've done it. Carmen Electra's Stripaerobics is kind of a joke. However, I don't knock anyone for trying it. To each is own and frankly if it gets you going then bring it on!! I too have dabbled in belly dancing which is great if anyone is looking for a lil extra tummy moves!

I guess it just seems silly to me that there's some gimmick to get women to exercise by incorporating a pole. haha. But for a lot of peeps exercising is a chore, so you gotta give her some props for the gimmick.

Maybe her and Paris should get together to properly expose it.

lol ;)

• Members

hahahaa - Valntyn that's funny and yet I totally understand it. While I have rhythm and coordination, any redhead who drinks tequila like a fish can appreciate knowing your limitations with the floor.

j

• Members

The Carmen stuff is not pole dancing, but more striptease. Another guy was in the office with me as I was typing the topic up there yesterday and we watched the lap dance feature on the Carmen Electra dvd (thanks Youtube!), and I have to admit, it's hot. Sure it's a gimmick, but many women are really enjoying the exercise and boost to their sexuality they feel. Anyone else tried it? How about the pole dancing classes the offer in some areas? Would anyone be willing to put a pole in the house for one on one shows with a SO?

• Members

I'm not denying Carmen Electra isn't hot. Who couldn't love those DSL's that woman has, not to mention her dirty lil eyes.

I'm just saying it's a marketing gimmick. Kind of in a way that reminds me of how shows like the Pussycats "Search for the next pussycatdoll"is supposed to be this enlightening show for women. ahahaa.

BTW, a new hotel her in SD, the Hotel Ivy, advertises stripper poles and group shower settings in select rooms. Super excited. Now I don't have to go to Vegas for everything ;)

j

• Members

DSL is not a term just for high speed internet anymore pal! Dick Sucking Lips are DSL's and Dirty Little Eyes are another sort of bedroom eyes. She can really give you that look like, you know I am teasing you and you know it's all gonna be worth it in the end. She has a beautiful face and awesome legs, I don't usually care for fake boobs, but hers look pretty nice in the work out video.