Official Community Forums Home

Cleopatra's Secret Creme

Mikayla1

• Members

female_cream.jpg

Get the ROYAL treatment with this clitoral arousal cream! Always a skeptic when it comes to arousal products, I have to say, this one works quite well - and tastes great too! With an awesome scent and flavor (we had strawberry creme) it adds a bit of sensual smell and taste to the party. It also really is a clitoral arousal creme. When applied "lovingly" to the clitoris, it delivers a wonderful cooling and tingly sensation. When my hubby blew on it, it make my clit rise to attention!

This does enhance foreplay and orgasm because it causes the blood to rush to the clitoris faster - and the taste of the cream is nice for the giver as well. My hubby loves to eat me out - and flavored creams and gels (when they taste good) just add to his experience as well. With the aid of this cream and my hubby's talented tongue - I quickly came more than just once!

This creme is a bargain and worth trying. Whether you find it hard to orgasm - or orgasm easily like me - it will simply enhance your experience and deliver that royal treatment - orgasm after orgasm! Try it!

Get the ROYAL ORGASM treatment

• 2 months later...
  • Members

female_cream.jpg

Cleopatra's Secret Female Resonse Cream

This is one secret that needs to be shouted from the rooftops!

It’s impossible to ignore… more and more pharmaceutical companies just keep creating more and more products to help all aspects of life and health. The bad part is that an increasing number of these come with the “sexual side-effects,” not delved any deeper than that. An increasing amount of people are taking these drugs for one reason or another, be it mental health, physical health, or even family planning. This means that a large number of the population is suffering from decreased sex drive and even… gulp… decreased pleasure.

STOP! Sex should be pleasurable!!! What’s the point if you’re not enjoying it? To those of you (OK, us) that experience a lack of sex drive or decreased pleasure from medication, health problems, or any other reason, there is a product that really helps.

Just a little dab of this magic potion will start your nether regions tingling. It arouses your senses starting with the delectable scent (Very Berry is my favorite) and then heightens every sensation and makes every touch that more arousing. The sensations start almost immediately, and last quite a long time. To be honest, I have yet to notice when the enhanced sensations actually wear off, which means for me it works to get the engine running hot and my body takes it from there. Even if you don’t need an enhancement, you can use this for a little kick of extra pleasure for a special night or just for reaching bigger and better orgasms.

Cleopatra’s secret is a staple in my bedroom. Not that it needs to be used every time, but if you’re even going though a spell where sex just doesn’t have that spark - whether by yourself or that special someone - this ingenious cream really does the trick. Men can have their little blue pill, but us ladies get the pleasure of having something else that can be used any time, anywhere, and the reaction is instantaneous.