Official Community Forums Home

Introducing Myself Isnt So Easy

sabrinarai

• Members

Well, my name is Sabrina and I am a single mother of 2, my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 1, most of you may recognize me as mommy2krt or what used to be known here as wesnme, it has been a long journey and I guess you could say a quick one at that. Im 21 with already one divorce under my belt and 2 children with a man that decided sleeping with a married woman would be better than marrying me. I am working on getting over this and i will enjoy my freedom from here on out, i typically go out on friday nights with the girls or my sis and try to have a good time.my children i adore but sometimes you just need a break and a stiff drink. im moving on with my life and gaining strength so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know what i can do to get on with life and maybe have some fun in the time being. thanks for being quiet and unknowing friends i will speak again soon im sure.

Sabrina

I remember seeing "wesnme" here and there, but it has been a long time now.

I am so sorry that the father of your children couldn't honor you in such a simple way.

I belong to a mommy board, where we talk about our kids, husbands, pets, housework stuff, and other stuff. There is always SOMETHING going on there too. If you would like more info, please feel free to PM me, and I will give you some more info on it.

Anyway, welcome back, and I wish you all of the best!

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for the intro. Yes, posting on this board (or any board) does take some courage. It is great to read about the lives behind the screen names. I am sorry to hear about your early divorce but I am very happy for you that you were able to find out about his true colors early on instead of being married for another 10 years to find out he is not who you thought he was. I was also happy to see that you are moving on and not trying to make it work. There are so many women out there that make excuses for their boyfriend/husband and put up with cheaters/abusers etc. instead of calling a spade a spade and moving on in life. So congrats on that!

I admire single moms (and dads), especially those at such a young age. Wow, I am realizing my own age when I now am refering to a 21 yr old as young. :) I really do not how you and all single parents do it.

Good luck on moving forward in the next phase of your life and thanks for sharing.

Rob

Well, my name is Sabrina and I am a single mother of 2, my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 1, most of you may recognize me as mommy2krt or what used to be known here as wesnme, it has been a long journey and I guess you could say a quick one at that. Im 21 with already one divorce under my belt and 2 children with a man that decided sleeping with a married woman would be better than marrying me. I am working on getting over this and i will enjoy my freedom from here on out, i typically go out on friday nights with the girls or my sis and try to have a good time.my children i adore but sometimes you just need a break and a stiff drink. im moving on with my life and gaining strength so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know what i can do to get on with life and maybe have some fun in the time being. thanks for being quiet and unknowing friends i will speak again soon im sure.

Sabrina