Official Community Forums Home

Weekend Fantasy Escape Kit

PattyMelt

SS930-04.jpg

Weekend Escape Fantasy Kit

This beginner's kit to sensation play is a sure way to get into the simple pleasures!

The kit comes with a black sash, some small metal beads (called "icy hot body beads"), a small tube of ID sensation warming liquid, and a fantasy booklet.

I'll start with the fantasy booklet - it had 20 suggestions in it, ranging from sexy to just plain cheesy. For example, one of the suggestions is to have sex with the shades open - a cute and novel idea, but the booklet is meant for those just getting into experimenting, and will probably present nothing new to those more seasoned sex-players out there.

However, the sensation toys are where this kit really shines. The sash can be used any number of ways. So far, me and my boyfriend have made it a blindfold and hand-restraints (which it is perfect for - it ties softly and doesn't dig or tighten, leaving no bruises or marks), as well as a traditional sensation play toy. While one of us is blindfolded, the other gently runs the sash across parts of our partner's body - it creates an excruciating gentle, ticklish sensation that makes me squirm in pleasure.

The icy hot body beads also excel in this department. They work best as temperature play - pop them in the freezer just before a session, and surprise your lover by gently running them over a body part (especially effective if used right after the silk sash - the alternating sensations are maddeningly sexy). Top it off by "comforting" you lover by putting your mouth just where the beads just were - the warmth of your mouth will be mind-blowing after the cold, and it definitely won me over.

The last item I have yet to mention is the warming liquid. A warning - be careful while opening it. Me and the boy had a sexy mood going, and he tried to be suave and open the liquid, and it popped open and sprayed everywhere. Granted, it was hysterical; we laughed (and laughter can be very sexy), but if that's not the mood you're going for, I'd say wrap a tissue around the top first. As for the liquid itself - it has a gentle warming sensation not unlike Bengay. It smells like cinnamon, but with a hint of sweet - I didn't mind it, but I did wash it off afterwards as smelly like a Red Hot isn't something I like to do normally. The boy spread it on my back and it relaxed me but faded quickly. It wasn't a bad experience, but nothing to write home about. It didn't tempt me to buy any bigger bottles of the stuff.

To sum things up: this is a great kit for beginners or those just wishing to add a nice little toy or two to their sensation play menagerie. The sash and beads make the kit worthwhile, and for a creative couple lead to great new discoveries.

I love the beads!!!!! Great review! Thanks for the info!

Thanks ladies! If there's one thing I've learned about sex, it's often absolutely hilarious!