Official Community Forums Home

My First Mini-g-spot Vibe

PattyMelt

TO3025-6main.jpg

My First Mini-G-Spot Vibe

This cute little g-spot toy packs a punch!

I was so happy to open my box and see this adorable little toy waiting for me. I plopped on my bed and admire the packaging (it's sexy and classy, with a nice illustration of a curvy woman on it, instead of some the seedier things I've seen on vibe boxes). I notice there’s a handy little wrist-strap on it, which makes me laugh - were they planning on someone carrying out and about with them? Or were they worried that it would get lost inside someone? Who knows? I certainly don't, but I will say the attempt to be sporty just comes across as really silly.

I then flipped onto my back, ready for some solo action. The first thing I notice is that this little thing packs a punch! It runs on two AAA batteries, but you'd think it was running on D's with the sort of power it was buzzing with. It's not incredibly loud, but not very silent either - if you have roommates, I'd suggest using it while they're gone or with a pillow over your crotch to muffle the sounds. My first time through I used it as a clit stimulator, but the shape of it makes it perfect for one to also use it around the vaginal opening like a prodding finger while simultaneously stimulating the clit. Definitely perfect!

The next night, the boy helped test out the g-spot capabilities of it. He slipped it in, and while it was good, for some reason it just wasn't doing it for me. It got me going and definitely made me want to have sex, but no orgasms were imminent with it. I will say, however, that the earlier g-spot stimulation did make the resulting orgasm I had during sex amazing. This toy is also small enough to be used during sex - I picked it up and used it clitorally while in the doggy style position and it sent me to the moon.

All in all, this is a good beginner g-spot toy - the "come-hither" shape makes it easy to hit the sweet spot, but it's not something you don't find in other g-spot toys. What sets it apart is the relatively small size (I was able to pop it into a backpack for travel very easily) and it's intense buzzes. If you're looking for that amazing, one-of-a-kind g-spot toy that will do everything but the dishes, this isn't the one for you. But if you're just starting out or don't have a toy yet, then this toy shows an amazing amount of versatility. All in all, a well-rounded and fun starter toy.

OMG Patty! Your Avatar made me do a double take (I'm sure that was the intention)!!! I love it!!

Great review!!! I love the color of the vibe too. Interesting....like a peacock...

• Members

*laugh* I, too, did a double take at your avatar! Excellent! Love it!

Well, you're definitely a great reviewer, so let's just say that and get it out of the way! :) Writing is wonderful, explanations are great -- well done! :)

One question I have, though: is it waterproof? The reason I ask is because of the strap. Most times a strap is on a toy, the toy can be used in the water or anally. Just food for thought. ;)

This is the first sleek-and-simple/lacquered vibrator I've seen shaped like this -- very cool they finally came out with one! I like how it's small enough to use as a clit stim during sex (almost ergonomically so) and can be tossed in a travel bag for some fun on the run!

I haven't had much luck with g-spot toys, but I've always liked the pretty look of these lacquered toys, so your review has me leaning toward looking this baby up!

Great job!

(Um.. a peaCOCK, eh, Tyger? :D:lol:;) )

:lol:

Val, you do usually get my little puns...... ;)

Thanks for the compliments ladies!

Also, Valntyn - it isn't totally waterproof, but it is "water-resistant" - I've always interpreted that to mean it can be taken into showers but not fully submerged, so no bubble baths I suppose. But I guess that would explain the wrist strap! Well now I feel silly, haha!

Still, imagining someone carrying this around cracks me up, so I'll stick with that daydream, haha!