Official Community Forums Home

Best Butt Plug?

Hey people...

I need some advice. I'm not a newcomer to booty love, but I've never had a butt toy, and I was thinking about getting a butt plug to make me feel tighter to my husband...I want to know - do you have a favorite? Which one stays in the best? Are penis-shaped ones better? Talk to me!

• Members

Although you may have meant it the way Howard replied to, I read your question a little differently, meaning you were looking for a butt plug to use for DP (double penetration - your man in your vagina and a plug in your ass) so here's my reply -- we try to cover all bases! :)

If you check out the anal toy section of TooTimid, you'll find BUNCHES of plugs and many of them have reviews done by the review team. Read the reviews to see what people thought of the toys to get an idea what would be a good item for you. Here's one that I fairly recently wrote for My First Butt Plug:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4627

We really like this toy, as you'll be able to see from the review. :);) Hope this helps!

Good luck and have fun!

Although you may have meant it the way Howard replied to, I read your question a little differently, meaning you were looking for a butt plug to use for DP (double penetration - your man in your vagina and a plug in your ass) so here's my reply -- we try to cover all bases! :)

If you check out the anal toy section of TooTimid, you'll find BUNCHES of plugs and many of them have reviews done by the review team. Read the reviews to see what people thought of the toys to get an idea what would be a good item for you. Here's one that I fairly recently wrote for My First Butt Plug:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4627

We really like this toy, as you'll be able to see from the review. :);) Hope this helps!

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks Valntyn! That's exactly what I meant....DP - I don't know all the terminology yet!

I'm looking forward to trying my first butt plug! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I know you posted this some time ago but I thought I would post anyway. We just added a plug to our play as well. We have the Little Flirt (in red) by Tantus. It measures 3-1/4" tall x 1" wide (at the widest point) and is made of silicone. I love silicone toys bc they are non porous and easy to clean. I find it really easy for my man to insert (w/ a good amount of non silicone lube) and to get use to once its in. I love having a bullet vib put on the base. It helps everything relax and feels really really good. He loves the way it feels when we have sex and the DP has helped me have some of the hardest orgasms to date. He can really hit my G spot when its in. I know some people that dont like how wide the base is between their cheeks. It doesnt bother me at all and I have junk in da trunk. haha. I read that once you do relax and get use to its size, it gets harder to keep in and you may have to upgrade in size/shape. But for right now its a good size for me. :)