Official Community Forums Home

Cosmic Wave

jesso

• Members

DJ5629-02main.jpg

The spaceship has landed! Or at least this was my first impression upon opening up this blue ribbed vibrator with a befitting name, the Cosmic Wave.

Immediately I noticed all of these different ridges in various levels up and down the shaft. The grooves all over it are most comparable to a ribbed condom. However, I'm not a big fan of ribbed condoms. While I like textures, raised fixtures and gadgets, I've never been sold on the greatness of ribbed items. But to each is own. Lots of people love ribbed items and you'd probably love this vibrator if you do. It's the king of rib ness.

It's waterproof so I jumped right into washing it thoroughly. I love love love waterproof toys. (It's almost a downer when you notice you bought something and realize you have to be extra careful).

I started off rubbing my clit with the tip of the head. Then I moved to using it sideways along my outer lips and clit to fully take advantage of the advertised textures. This was fabulous! I probably would have been satisfied rubbing myself hard and soft with the different ridges, but I wanted more....

This is where the downward spiral began - It is by far the shortest vibrator I've ever owned, 5 inches to be precise. It was noticeably shorter. I think this could be an experienced user issue though. The shortness of length could be great for any beginner looking for a vibrator that perhaps is less intimidating. But if you like your length, skip this one all together. Need less to say this little bad boy couldn't take care of business how I wanted. It left me wanting more.

It's also a super quiet toy, great for anyone not wanting to wake up their sleeping lovers (and of course other house inhabitants). But as I've stated before, it seems to be the case that the quieter the toy the less powerful the vibrations.

For some this vibrator might be an absolute winner. I would unconditionally say this is the perfect first vibrator for any beginner with it's distinct measurement. It could very well be an awesome travel size toy, perfect for any purses or toiletries. Not to mention it does have some bona fide texture features. It just didn't make the cut of my top five!

Ride the Cosmic Wave

Awesome review! Thanks for the honesty.