Official Community Forums Home

Anal For Him

MeganS

Hi, I think that my boyfriend would like a little anal action. I want to know the best way for me to give him pleasure. Is there any certain spots that need special attention in order for him to enjoy it? Any tried and true methods? Is it true that men can have orgasms from anal stimulation? Also, what is a good household item that might be used as a toy? I do not want to purchase any items until I know if he will like it. I have some toys myself, but I am experience in the world of anal and I do not believe that he is ready for any of mine.

• Members

Welcome!

Ok, you have a lot of tiny questions in your big question.

Yes, men can and do enjoy anal sex, and they most certainly can orgasm by having anal stimulation - either in conjunction with oral or hand or alone.

What he would enjoy depends on him. Some men like FULL penetration, some digitial (finger) penetration, some just rimming or outer edge stimulation. The MDP (million dollar point) is the spot between the anus and testicles, and most men love pressure there!

There have been quite a few posts on anal sex for men here - go back and read them so you can get some ideas from our posters, and read the article "Everything Anal" in the sex ed section for more helpful hints.

As for what 'household' items - I would stay away from that and just use a well lubed finger or two at first. I am really uncomfortable with suggesting a non-toy item to use. Anal sex requires speciality items that will not get "lost" in the anus. So, try a finger first, if he likes it invest in a beginner's kit for anal sex!

Did that help?

• Members
Hi, I think that my boyfriend would like a little anal action. I want to know the best way for me to give him pleasure. Is there any certain spots that need special attention in order for him to enjoy it? Any tried and true methods? Is it true that men can have orgasms from anal stimulation? Also, what is a good household item that might be used as a toy? I do not want to purchase any items until I know if he will like it. I have some toys myself, but I am experience in the world of anal and I do not believe that he is ready for any of mine.

I think the best way is to test the water, caress him around the anus and see how he reacts. To me this is my zone where I get real hot real fast. Guys don't usually go around bragging on this but alot of us like it alot. Get you some lube and lube it up real good then try alittle pentration with the fingertip. Hopefully you dont have long but do have trimmed nail. Work it in real slow, slower the better. If it take 10 mins to get inside or 20 that is ok. You can probably do nothing but hold it in place and let him back up into it. In my experince, if I am having trouble cumming this is the one sure way of getting me to cum and often to my amazement I was able to rebound after about 15 minutes and get another erection when I didn't think it was possible.

Talk about the experince, ask if he enjoyed it. subtle hints are often the way to go streatched out over a series of conversations. One way I introduced the idea to my wife was to find a video that showed the gal penetrating the guy with a strap down. I later confessed this was one of my fantasies. Now we have a few anal toys she can use on me or watch me use or help me use during our love making sessions.

Not only is the orgasm powerful for the man but the amount of cum he produces can be amazing. It can come out like a fountaine and with abit of force. so watch out and you might be surprised how far he can squirt.

A finger is really all you need for anal, as Nina Hartly demostrates in her anal sex video. Lots of lube and take lots of time. dont force it. maybe later look at a few plugs if you get to liking it and work your way up to a dildo or strap on. A small anal plug then touch it with a powerful vibrating and will have him bucking those hips. but the key is to start small, and work your way up.

If he enjoys it, he will want it again. Make sure you get vocal telling him how horny you get seeing him taking it inside and if using the fingers tell him how you love the feeling of him tensing and coming with your finger inside. Start suggesting trying it again even if all you do is say you have this fantasy. Like one fantasy maybe you get hot and wet thiking about penetrating him with a finger and how you read that the guys have g spot back there and can have a big orgasm and cum lots and it just gets you so wet and horney. the idea just sticks around and your dying to try it. start begging him ( plant the seen of thought in his brain) and see if he dosnt come around.

If he wants it again, try getting him begging for it by putting him off abit but teashing him by tuching him in his anal opening. Let him know you like the way he groans, squirts, and all the cum just coming out. We like the details not just " I liked it, it was ok".

For me, I find I crave anal more in the morning when I just lying there and getting horny lying next to my wie and she spooning me. I bought one of them feeldoe and hoping to try it soon down the road. Tyger got one and she and her hubby seems to have had a great time with there. This maybe an option down the road if this turns out to be something ya'll enjoy. The horner I get the more in the mood I willing to do recieve anal.

When we say lots of lube, feel free to use half the bottle if need be. I usually lube the finger first then get a dab on the anus and start working it in.

To be continued, wife wants to do it

• Members
I think the best way is to test the water, caress him around the anus and see how he reacts. To me this is my zone where I get real hot real fast. Guys don't usually go around bragging on this but alot of us like it alot. Get you some lube and lube it up real good then try alittle pentration with the fingertip. Hopefully you dont have long but do have trimmed nail. Work it in real slow, slower the better. If it take 10 mins to get inside or 20 that is ok. You can probably do nothing but hold it in place and let him back up into it. In my experince, if I am having trouble cumming this is the one sure way of getting me to cum and often to my amazement I was able to rebound after about 15 minutes and get another erection when I didn't think it was possible.

Talk about the experince, ask if he enjoyed it. subtle hints are often the way to go streatched out over a series of conversations. One way I introduced the idea to my wife was to find a video that showed the gal penetrating the guy with a strap down. I later confessed this was one of my fantasies. Now we have a few anal toys she can use on me or watch me use or help me use during our love making sessions.

Not only is the orgasm powerful for the man but the amount of cum he produces can be amazing. It can come out like a fountaine and with abit of force. so watch out and you might be surprised how far he can squirt.

A finger is really all you need for anal, as Nina Hartly demostrates in her anal sex video. Lots of lube and take lots of time. dont force it. maybe later look at a few plugs if you get to liking it and work your way up to a dildo or strap on. A small anal plug then touch it with a powerful vibrating and will have him bucking those hips. but the key is to start small, and work your way up.

If he enjoys it, he will want it again. Make sure you get vocal telling him how horny you get seeing him taking it inside and if using the fingers tell him how you love the feeling of him tensing and coming with your finger inside. Start suggesting trying it again even if all you do is say you have this fantasy. Like one fantasy maybe you get hot and wet thiking about penetrating him with a finger and how you read that the guys have g spot back there and can have a big orgasm and cum lots and it just gets you so wet and horney. the idea just sticks around and your dying to try it. start begging him ( plant the seen of thought in his brain) and see if he dosnt come around.

If he wants it again, try getting him begging for it by putting him off abit but teashing him by tuching him in his anal opening. Let him know you like the way he groans, squirts, and all the cum just coming out. We like the details not just " I liked it, it was ok".

For me, I find I crave anal more in the morning when I just lying there and getting horny lying next to my wie and she spooning me. I bought one of them feeldoe and hoping to try it soon down the road. Tyger got one and she and her hubby seems to have had a great time with there. This maybe an option down the road if this turns out to be something ya'll enjoy. The horner I get the more in the mood I willing to do recieve anal.

When we say lots of lube, feel free to use half the bottle if need be. I usually lube the finger first then get a dab on the anus and start working it in.

To be continued, wife wants to do it

Sorry for the break, we been trying to get some action for days and baby wouldn't let us. we had to take advantage of the moment and was cut short by baby crying but at least we had a few moments after all the disapointment of waiting and waiting.

Ok so lots of lube, slowly worked in, and lots of suggetsive ideas and small talk being communicated. Do this over time during times you love making or watching a erotic film togeather and you should be in good shape. start carressing his buttocks alot to the point where he notices you cant stop looking or touching his ass. Start showing a fondess for his crack and peaking at and touching his anus. Maybe share your fantasy that wont go away of you doing him. Find a movie with a scene like "The secretary" with Carmen Luvan. The bonus footage has a scene of the dominatrix doing her male slave with a dildo. Get excited about the scene but act like you knew nothing and just discovered. start replaying the scene over and over. When he keeps asking why just reply it makes you freakin wet. start suggesting by asking "would you let me do that to you". Then start suggesting how you would love to bend him over and do that to him. really build to the monent and set the stage to trying it out.

Show him some articles from cosmo on the male g spot and read him a few scentences and you introduce the topic through every day conversation. Not pressuring but hinting and suggesting your desire to try it. Even if you have to do a "you let me do you and you can do me" compromise.

If he starts warming up the the idea, maybe get a movie like "girls that like to fuck guys in the ass". It real blunt, cheesy, not a quality story line producton but something that often is more of a liking to guys.

Just remember to start with a finger, do one digit at a time and not all at once, and after a few sessions and lots of lube just let it find it way in one day accidentlyas he backs up into it. If ya'll decide to invest in some specialty toys, go togeather to one of them shops and look at the various toys out there. start small and tiny but the most important equipment is quality lube.

Water based for me, but the scented stuff that was labeled anal lube by california exotics I hated becuase I found it gave me a burning feel but astroglide or eros was pretty good. You'll have to try some to find out what works best for you.

I think you'll have some success and he will like it if you move forward like I suggested. At least you gave it a great big effort.

Good luck and let us know how it goes

Glenn