Official Community Forums Home

You Must Finish Him Off The Right Way!

Guest Kelly

I always look forward to finishing my man off with my hands and mouth. Working the shaft with my hand while sucking and licking the tip with my tongue. I love to suck him off and have him cum in my mouth and swallow it. Then lick him clean, making sure I have the last drop and have him kiss me and taste himself. That is so hot!!

Thanks, Dana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I always look forward to finishing my man off with my hands and mouth.  Working the shaft with my hand while sucking and licking the tip with my tongue.  I love to suck him off and have him cum in my mouth and swallow it.  Then lick him clean, making sure I have the last drop and have him kiss me and taste himself.  That is so hot!!

Thanks, Dana

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool Dana! I feel the same way - I give my husband LOTS of bjs because I love giving them -I love him in my mouth, I love him cuming in my mouth, and I love swallowing it too. I will often ask him if he wants a bj, or just surprise him - I wake him up a few times a week by having him in my mouth - what a way to start the day - for both of us! I LOVE it - really do, and try to give him at least one a day. :lol:

my wife likes to give me a bj but doesnt like the taste , we have used rubbers, but it is not the same, when we dont use them she is constantly wiping it off, she says its too salty, i wish once she would try it all the way. i love to do it too her. the taste bother me any suggestions?

my wife likes to give me a bj but doesnt like the taste , we have used rubbers, but it is not the same, when we dont use them she is constantly wiping it off, she says its too salty, i wish once she would try it all the way. i love to do it too her. the taste bother me any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you eat affects the taste - stay clear of spicy foods, onions etc. That's what I heard. Also, fresh, sweet fruit, celery etc. may help the taste - you can do some research on the net and find out more I'm sure. I know some of my girlfriends hate the taste and so don't give their husbands bjs too often - I like it actually. So your wife at least likes giving you them and is trying! Look up what foods you should eat - that might help.

• 2 weeks later...
my wife will give me bj's but wont let me cum in her mouth or anywhere near her face for that matter.she says its degrading.any ideas to make her more at ease?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm. I have never thought that it was degrading in any way. When my husband and I kiss, I have his saliva in my mouth and vice versa - so I just think it's a natural to have him cum in my mouth - I like it actually as I've said. Maybe if she would taste a little from her finger, or your finger after you cum. You give her oral sex right? I mean, you are licking her and swallowing her juices - that's not degrading. I've always swallowed and wouldn't think of not swallowing. Maybe she's thinking she won't like the taste, or someone told her it's degrading, etc. I don't let my hubby cum on my face - I just don't like the clean up and if it gets in your eye it stings - but he can cum anywhere else. I think it's nice to have some of my husband in me (his cum) all day long - I like that thought.

• 1 year later...
my wife will give me bj's but wont let me cum in her mouth or anywhere near her face for that matter.she says its degrading.any ideas to make her more at ease?

maybe you should start giving her good oral so she will feel that for your part ur actually enjoying it. Then later she might feel that she needs to reciprocate. make her join u in researching oral sex topic so she can read other people's view about it

:)

• Members

Jaylo, I believe a talk is in order on this sitution but I do think that there may be a underlining issue somewhere, I know a friend of mine once said that she thought it was degrading and the more we talk we found out that she just didnt like the taste of cum. That was easily fix able since their are alot of flavorings out there and also a change in diet changes the way cum taste. Maybe there is something in her past, something she was told? I have to say though when she does give you a blowjob let her know how well she is doing and how much it turns you on. Also how sexy she is and make her feel great about herself and what she is doing to you.

It could also be a self esteem issue I dont want to say that though not knowing the whole situtation but I have to say for exsample a good friend of mine was in a terrible relationship for a period of time before she got out, the man she was with was always degrading her and she could never do anything right. Not saying that this issue may occur with her but heck maybe somewhere someone has made her loose her selfesteem.

These were just a few thoughts I had about it. I think a good talk with her and a gentle one on this issue is a must but please keep us posted and let us know how it goes

any tips on licking and kissing the head of the penis. i can deep throat, and although guys like that, It can only take you so far. i just dont know what to do with my tongue when it gets to the tip and surrounding area.

• Members

Rosy, If you sort of lick around the head of his penis and also take on your tongue while you are deep throating and make like a firgue 8 he will love. there is a topic on this already post also with great advice and tips. How to give the ultimate blowjob is a great conversation about different stuff it is wonderful