Official Community Forums Home

Space 2077

Valntyn

• Members

dvd_nec010main.jpg

“Couples would be hard-pressed to find a Zion feature they don’t like.” If other Zion films are like Space 2077, my husband and I agree!

This DVD features five 20-minute scenes of solo acts, twosomes, threesomes, anal sex, girl-girl and toy usage!

Built men and attractive women, all clean shaven or trimmed, are surrounded by non-cheezy, fun, futuristic scenery and props as they give you straight sex, oftentimes looking into the camera to involve you, the voyeur. The women’s breasts range in sizes and their outfits are HOT! If you have a stocking fetish, you’ll love the different thigh-highs, fishnets and body stockings! There are no story lines, bad acting or obviously-faked orgasms to detract from the experience, either.

Both videography and music are great except for when the camera zooms in and out or bounces from shot to shot, both in rapid succession, in order to follow the rhythm of the fast-paced music. It was enough to leave my husband a little queasy at these points. Fortunately for him, it mostly only happens at the beginnings of each scene and doesn’t last long each time.

Extras include a slide show, trailers for other Zion films and a fun behind-the-scenes with a few of the actresses (meow!).

Seeing as my husband and I attacked each other as soon as the film was over (and it was TOUGH to wait THAT long!), we’ve agreed this DVD is definitely a keeper to watch over and over and over again!!

• Members

ooh sounds like a winner. how can you not love watching sex acts set in futuristic space settings? lol.