Official Community Forums Home

Watching The Wife

hunter

• Members

My wife is a very sexy woman & once in awhile when we go out I like for her to wear something a little low cut & a tight pair of jeans just to show off what she has.Were not intrested in a threesome or anything like that.I just like watching her stut her stuff & flirt a little bit. Its a great turn on to have other guys check out my wife & know that shes going home with me. Do you think that Im wrong for enjoying this?

• Members

not at all, my wife and I also love to enjoy the fact that others find us attractive. My wife has quite a large chest, and very curvy in all the right places. I don't mind, and am pleased in a way to see other men checking out her hips, thighs, butt and ample breasts. She also gets a turn on from seeing other women checking out my package and butt, cuz she knows what is under the denim is what she will be playing with very soon. Speaking of, I better go give her what she likes to see other women checking out!

• Members

Not wrong at all!!! I'd love my bloke to enjoy the attention that i get but i think it makes him feel insecure. I love it when girls look at him coz its a "you can look but cant touch"!!!