Official Community Forums Home

Embrace Intimate Lubricant

Mikayla1

• Members

HP1455main.jpg

Hi, my name is Mikayla, and I have a lubrication issue!

OK, I have to admit, this pregnancy has been kicking my ASS for the last half month! My body is no longer recognizable to me, and my once VERY well lubricated vagina has rebelled. In short, I am dry, dry, dry! I NEED lubrications!

I have quite a few on hand, but am always looking for the next great one. I have to say, this one by Classic Erotica is very, very nice! It is a "personal" lubricant for women, meaning it is designed to enhance and increase natural lubrication by adding a specially formulated, water-based and water soluble lubricant to the party, and thusly, adding to your "feminine comfort."

It is also edible and comes in a variety of tasty flavors - I have Strawberry Bliss. It is sugar free - which is extremely important in maintaining the natural, delicate balance of the vagina. It is also handy because if you are using this product to increase natural lubrication, you want to be able to engage in all methods of sexual play - including oral. This lubricant comes in a pump-type bottle (at lease mine did, it looks different than the picture) and it comes out in a squirt about the size of hand lotion. It is sweet smelling, slick and dense - sort of like dishsoap. Even though it is red in color, it is still NON-STAINING, and comes off fabrics like sheets, easily with water.

I was anxious to try this new lubricant, cause as I stated, I am having lubrication issues! My hubby loves to give me oral, so I suggested we start there. He used just a bit to taste (and it passes the taste test) and then he went to town orally pleasuring me. He remarked that even with him licking and sucking the lubricant was still present. When we moved on to sex, we added another squirt for good measure and it lasted our whole session. It has a cool sensation (but not cooling) and feels silky, not sticky!

All in all this is a great lubricant - for oral or for general lubrication help during sex! Why not Embrace your feminine needs with this wonderful lubricant?

How awesome! I love having a variety of lubes on hand as well. Variety is the spice of life, especially your sex life! Thanks for the information!

• Members

Oooo what a great review for a seemingly great product! Perfectly timed, too, seeing as we're starting to run low on lube.... :ph34r:

• Members

i agree with you on this i use this lubrication before but could not find it a friend of mine bought this for me as gift when iwa pregnant becuse she had the same problem and we conversation about vaginal dryness during pregnancy and she said i have solution for you that would make you feel so sexy, and it work. WOW Mikayla i felt just like you did and use this and lost my mind i really enjoy your review.

i had truly forgot about this thank you so much i am not pregnant but between school parenting, and working i have been experincing some dryness WAY TO GO :) i needed this