Official Community Forums Home

The Abbreviations Of Too Timid Stand For...?

MystryKitten

• Members

So I've seen a lot of abbreviations on the Too Timid sight and oddly, even though Im an IM master and know most codes (like lol, ttyl, etc.) I dont know the ones on here! So can somebody clarify what abbreviations such as SO, or DH mean? I know there are loads others but cant think of them all, so add more that you know of please! Thanks! B)

• Members

SO = your significant other aka hubby etc..... they Dh hmm sounds famaliar but I just cant think of the meaning right now. :lol: Thank my pain meds for that one. I know someone will post you all the others, sorry the only one I can remember right now.

• Members

ok thanks!

can someone delete the other post of mine? It got on there by accident as the board said something like 'board being flooded. please wait 30sec to post' :huh: and I dont think you can delete a post if its been submitted...

• Members

DH=is dear husband

anything ending in IL like SIL or MIL is the inlaws, Mother In Law and so on. RPITA=Royal Pain in the @$$

DH-Dear Husband or, if he's made his wife mad, Dick Head, Depends on the context.

SO-Significant Other

MIL-Mother-in-Law

FIL-Father-In-Law

WADR-With All Due Respect

IMO-In my opinion

IMHO-In my honest opinion

BOB-Batter Operated Boyfriend

BOG-Battery Operated Girlfriend