Official Community Forums Home

Thick Cum?!

skippymcfreak

I've had sex with my girlfriend only a few times because she usually is really nervous (she was a virgin when I met her) but ever since her first time, I've noticed that when she cums its really thick! Not like watery or syrupy, like the other girls I've been with, but just REALLY thick and it tastes really strong. I thought maybe she had gotten some sort of std but I'm the first guy she has had sex with and when I asked her about it she said she's always had cum like that since she has been masturbating since she was like 13.

Is this normal? Maybe everyone's cum is different, but I'm not sure.

• Members
I've had sex with my girlfriend only a few times because she usually is really nervous (she was a virgin when I met her) but ever since her first time, I've noticed that when she cums its really thick! Not like watery or syrupy, like the other girls I've been with, but just REALLY thick and it tastes really strong. I thought maybe she had gotten some sort of std but I'm the first guy she has had sex with and when I asked her about it she said she's always had cum like that since she has been masturbating since she was like 13.

I know this is going to sound really gross she might have a chronic yeast infection... Has she ever been to the gyno? She should go because she is sexually active and because she is hopefully eighteen or older. IF she is nervous about asking her parents to take her she can just make up a lie about being itchy parents arent allowed in the room so she could also ask for birth control while she is in there too. Doctors cant tell her parents anything! IF it is an std she could get it taken care of...

• Members

I know this is going to sound really gross she might have a chronic yeast infection... Has she ever been to the gyno? She should go because she is sexually active and because she is hopefully eighteen or older. IF she is nervous about asking her parents to take her she can just make up a lie about being itchy parents arent allowed in the room so she could also ask for birth control while she is in there too. Doctors cant tell her parents anything! IF it is an std she could get it taken care of...

Everyone has a different way of cumming. The type of fluid on average, is basically the same, but there are little differences, and sometimes not so little differences. It also depends on the type of orgasm she has. G-spot orgasms produce a liquid that is kinda runny, and can actually squirt out of the woman, sometimes making her feel like she's peed.

I saw an commercial on TV the other night, adversising a new over the counter test that a woman can take, to tell if she has a yeast infection, is normal, or may need to go to the doctor due to a bacterial infection. So, if you ARE concerned, then here's the link to that product for you to check out:

Vaginsil Screening Kit

Also, though I am not a medical professional, I always recommend that young people either curious or starting to engage in sex, go to their local Family Planning office, find out about STDs, get tested, and get on birth control. There is never anything wrong with getting educated and practicing as safe sex as you can.