Official Community Forums Home

Ky Silk-e Vaginal Moisterizer

jesso

• Members

KY Silk-E Vaginal Moisterizer

KY8911main.jpg

My boyfriends turns to me and says "Is it like lotion for your va jay jay?" Let me start off and say at the moment vaginal dryness is not a problem for me. However, I know this is a common problem among women; specifically women who are going through menopause and after childbirth. If this is a problem for you, this product could be a great DAILY option for you.

This vaginal moistener works in synthesis with your moisture. It's not sticky, very light to the touch and virtually odorless. Vitamin E is a major ingredient in this moisturizer, and is widely used in many skin care products. This I found interesting for the health benefits as to whether it is more effective as a moisturizer.

Silk-E is advertised for use with your daily cleansing routines. So I have been using it for a couple days, putting it on in the mornings. The bottle is 2.5 ounces and a little goes a long way. One drop is all I needed as thin as it is and it covered all my needs. With regular use, this bottle will last for quite some time. It was really easy to put on and I did notice I was moister all day. Urination as well did not decrease this.

It was comfortable to be wet all day and I will continue to use this when I feel dry. For anyone who notices possible dryness I would recommend trying out this product as well as reading the article I am linking below. There's some great info in the article on tips to avoid this problem too. We need to make sure we are all taking care of our bodies in addition to having fun with them. Be conscious of what your bodies needs are!

Link: http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/2422/1...Most-Women.html

Need some lotion for your va jay jay?

:lol:

I love "va jay jay"!!!