Official Community Forums Home

Re-awakening

Percheron Gal

• Members

Hi Jen,

I have recentally had an out of the blue, wild, erotic re-awakening. I never thought this could happen to me, but it has and its awsome, I feel alive again. It's all because of a certain actor, who I now adore. I am online into his fan-clubs, etc. Talking about him, to others, who share the same feelings( there are sooo many of us!) Has helped and it's fun. I masterbate, during his movies, hell, I'm turned on all the time just thinking about him. I still am in reality, but he is just overwhelming. My hubby has been away on business, coincidentally, during all this. I love my husband, we've been married a LONG time. I want to bring this new passion into our life, but don't want it to seem like it's my fantasy man that I really want to be with. I don't think my real man would get it. He's not like that. Does this make sense?

Thanks...Carol

• Members

Yeah it makes loads of sense so dont be worried :D Its normal to fancy other people and fantasize about them (even if it is during sex ;)) I would strongly advise AGAINST telling your husband as he may not appreciate it but what he will appreciate is your new lease of life in the bedroom ;) Just tell him when he gets back that you've missed him LOADS and have been masterbating thinking of him, he'll love it and you'll get your sex fix :)

• Members

Thanks, you are 100% right, and so far soooooo great. This fantasy man has really tuned my engine up, and we are both enjoying it. Thanks, again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks, you sound very open to new ideas. I think my hubby is enjoying all this, don't worry he doesn't know everything, but he seems okay with what he does know. That sounds weird! :blink: