Official Community Forums Home

Stefani's Venus Vibe

Majikal1236

• Members

Stefani's Venus Vibe

dj5630-01main.jpg

Interesting looking little gadget, isn't it?

First, let me state that I love the new TPR material! Meaning that it is compatible with silicone lube's. BUT it has such a nice soft feel to it!

Okay, onto the good stuff!

Good things do come in small packages! Pun intended. For a small toy, it certainly packs a punch!

Stefani's Venus Vibe is a uniquely shaped and fun toy!

It takes 2 AAA batteries that are easily inserted at the base. The dial controls a low or high setting and is not loud, which can be very important to some.

The tip is where the vibration is mainly located and was GREAT as a clitoral stimulator. I'm one of those people that prefer a lighter touch, so keeping it on the lowest setting was best, personally. I had absolutely no trouble climaxing from this setting.

This vibe begins with a tapered tip and gradually increases in width to 1.5."

BUT it has 3 sections with slightly raised bumps along the edges to give you that 'something extra' for insertion! Also, it is waterproof AND bendable.

Because of it's great design, it can be used for a wonderful back or foot massage! And yes, I did try those and loved it.

Small, powerful and fun!

Did Stefani's Vibe make you a "Holla-back girl"? :D:lol::P