Official Community Forums Home

Power Gauge Pump

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

se1033-00-3main.jpg

Oh yeah, now THIS is a man's product....a total "Tim the Tool Man Taylor" penis pump!

I have a few pumps - used mostly for fun - but this one I know would work well for any man who may be having trouble getting it up! It is basically a 10 inch tube (sized for small, medium or large guys) so your pecker won't poke the end like in many pumps. The base is a rubbery material with a teeny, tiny penis shaped mold. When I first saw it I thought, "ummmm, that better stretch a whole hell of alot!" Then there is a clutch pump attached with a pressure gauge and release valve. Very easy to understand or use.

Mikayla wanted to watch me play with this, cause she too wondered about the little rubber, penis mold thing. I began with a limp cock - just to experiment with it. I began to pump as soon as my cock was in the bottom and it grew and grew and grew! I could tell that a man with hair down there would have a little more issue getting it to stick to their tummy around the cock. Hair breaks the seal fairly easily. The interesting thing about this pump is, the rubbery penis mold has a hole in the end so when your cock grows it literally bursts through the end!

Mikayla thought that was so cool - "just like an alien breaking through a cocoon!" It really does look strange and cool at the same time. It feels good, but I think the purpose of this pump is actually to make your cock bigger, or to help a guy get it up if he is having problems. My cock got so big and so hard so quick, I can't imagine any man having trouble getting it up with this pump!

After I had gotten it to maximum capacity for my tastes, I removed my now very large, hard cock and let Mikayla deflate me with her mad mouth skills! She was pleased and surprised at how the pump performed and mentioned that in her opinion, this would be excellent for any guy with ED issues!

While I am not sure whether this would work for a masturbation session (gets sore after a while) it would defintely work for just pumping you up a bit!

PUMP your PENIS

GREAT review!!!