Official Community Forums Home

Couples Vacation Kit

Mike_d

• Members

Don't let the "vacation" in the title fool you, this toy has what it takes for 365 days of hot hot fun! This toy has something for almost every kinda romp you can want!

NO1933-1main.jpg

I took this out of my box and thougth, pink? I am sure the missus will like it and she really did! We both loved the soft and sensual feel of the silicone on these toys. Everthing from the cock rings, to the long vibe is made of 100% super soft and luxurious feeling silicone. We have some silicone vibes, but these felt like velvet all over.

This kit comes with alot for couples play and provides a wide variety of options. The long vibe is really nice and uses 2 C batteries (not included) and that gives the toy some weight, but no so much that either of us got tired of holding it. We used that first on a masturbation night and she loved feeling it inside and out. The smooth velvety material seemed to hold her vaginal lips and pull them on every stroke adding to her arousal. I put a silicone cock ring on my semi-hard erection and sitting back and watching her come to the big O I was more than ready for our fun! I thought the ring was a bit too small for me, but putting it on a bottle of hair spray or something to strech it slightly (and I mean that, don't over do it or it won't be as effective) made it much more comfortable the next time. For the first time, I felt it a bit too tight to be comfy, but it did help me hold out for longer than normal.

The second time we pulled out this kit I took the bullet and we passed it back and forth, her running over my balls and perenium, and I took my time running over her labia and clit. The handle is small and ergonomic and very light. It has four speeds and for a small toy, this micro bullet packs quite a punch. After passing it back and forth, it was not long til she had a big big O.

When cleaning before having some company, she slipped in the orgasm balls and did some vacuuming. She put on some too timid waterbased lube and got up to do some work. Having these in definately got her going, but not enough to bring her an O like many women report. She said they were a bit on the large side and didn't plan to try them anally so we have left that feature untested for now. Her lack of O should not be cause of concern, we have tried other sets of these and while she does do her Kegels, no pair we have tried have gotten her off, yet.

All in all, this set is wonderful and if you want a great starter kit to get something for both persons in a couple, it has items for him and her or however you swing. It's not just for bed either, this kit as something to promote sexual health too! All in all I cannot give this a good enough review and I encourage anyone looking for a couples kit to pick this one up!

Take a vacation in your bed!

Awesome!! Glad y'all enjoyed yourself!!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

NO1933-1main.jpg

The Couples Vacation Pleasure Kit has so many possibilities it is great for on the go fun as well as at home fun. But make sure you get your batteries for the toys or when you get it you’ll have to make a trip to the store. (2 C and 2 AA’s).

The kit includes 2 stretchy cockrings, I was a little skeptical they would stretch since out of the box they look so small but they do. They weren’t as impressive to me, but did help to prolong my husband’s orgasm. I preferred some of the other rings we have tried before, but seeing as this is marketed as a vacation kit they would be good for a weekend away from the house and our toy box.

The 7 inch vibe has a very soft feel to it. I wasn’t too sure how I would like it but it did the job very well. The controls are on the base so it’s easy to use for single or couple play. The bullet in this kit is great. It has 4 speeds so you can pick your favorite. I started on the lowest setting and built up to the strongest. And it’s strongest setting had a good vibe, it didn’t take very long for me to reach climax with it.

The duo balls have a retrieval cord on them for easy removal. This was my first time using them. I found them to be very comfortable, I used some lube to insert them. It didn’t take me long at all from just walking around the house to reach orgasm. I had read about how strong they can be but was still a little unsure but I will say it was one of the best I have had.

To top off the kit, it includes a velvet storage bag. I unwrapped it and though this is too small for everything. But it fits perfectly no losing anything from the set. Plus a bottle of Too Timid lube fits in there very well also. :)

I think this kit even though it says it’s a Couple’s Vacation kit would make a wonderful wedding night gift. But if you buy it for your favorite couple be sure to include the batteries. Over all, I really enjoyed this kit, as did my husband. I know we will be using it quite a bit as well as taking it with us.

Vacation Kit