Official Community Forums Home

New Sexual Experience

My husband and I have been fantasizing about me being with another woman while he watches. He is preparing me well .. I have had lap dances at strip clubs and really get off on it and he took me to a nude beach. I am very nervous over the whole idea. We have also been on the web looking at swingers clubs for when we go on vacation. I'm thinking that might be easier than trying to locate a stranger by ourselves.

Any suggestions ?

I would like to have some toys for the occasion but not sure what kind. I want something that both she and I can enjoy at the same time.

• Members

There is a section called threesomes. Please read this section first before you taken any further action. There are stories where married couples have had positive and negative experiences. Read the negative experiences and really think through this before you act. I personally would not recommend doing this.

Where I am glad that you are both willing to try new things in the bedroom, I would also recommend that you read the Threesome forum and see how others have been affected by this. Now, I'm not saying you're doomed to failure. Because, I also know of several couples that have either chosen to do this, or have a swinger's lifestyles, and they're all still together. But, you need to really KNOW how strong your marriage is. Ground rules must be set AND followed.

As far as toys, well, if you have sex toys for you, then you can use them with the other woman. Or get a strap-on that has dual pleasure for the both of you at the same time. Be sure to clean toys off before swapping them. Having sex toy antibacterial wipes (like the ones on the site here) are very handy for a quick clean up for sex toys. Those wipes are thick and sturdy, and stay moist quite a while. I'm "anal" when it comes to cleanliness, and I was very impressed with these wipes!

Anal toys should be washed thoroughly with soap and water.

Always practice safe sex, even when it's woman with a woman. There are female condoms available out there too. Usually found in the women's health sections (like with the douches and yeast infection treatments).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My guy knows I am willing to try anything and everying but that. I told him I am very open-minded but when it comes to having sex with another woman...then my mind is closed. I just don't not feel that type of thing is for me. I am not one who would want to share my man with another woman and I am not into having sex with other women myself. When I told him this he was fine with it...he said he was interest in only pleasing one woman and that was me and there was no worries in disappointing him in this area.

If this is something that you want to do, make sure you have weighed all the possible "side-effects" before you do it. How are you going to feel if you hubby decides he wants to do more than watch? Are you going to be comfortable with having him and another woman touching each other/having sex? What if he wants to make this a regular thing? Would you be able to do that? What he is great with the whole thing and you decide you didn't like it? What happens after then? Where do you go from there? These are all the things I decided I didn't like and didn't want to have to deal with. You have to decide if you can really, truely, deep down inside, handle them and be good with them for yourself...not for him. You have to be able to live with yourself afterwards...Can you do that? These are the things to think about and decide.

Good Luck!

ShyBear