Official Community Forums Home

Anal Twister

Tyger

NO1922-1main.jpg

C’mon baby, grab 2 AA batteries, and do the twist!

Here comes the Anal Twister! A 4-in-1 toy, that can either be used as a strap on anal toy to thrust into your partner, as your own, personal anal toy, strapped on to stay in place, used without the harness, with or without the vibrator pack. Lots of possibilities!

Made of some sort of “safe and non-toxic material”, the blue vibe’s bullet is almost at the tip of the toy, giving the strength of the 2 settings (low & high) more sensation at the tip. Just how I like them. Low is pretty good. High ROCKS!! Let me mention the battery compartment on the separate controller that the vibe plugs into. It’s so easy to put the batteries in. Just flip it over, slide it forward a bit, and like a car’s hood, it flips up, staying attached to the controller. It’s got finger grips on one side, for easy, firmer gripping, and the simple switch only has 3 settings to slide up to: Off, Low, & High. It also comes with instructions: one set to put the strap on, and another on how to use it.

The ridges on this toy go almost the entire length of the shaft of this toy. They don’t protrude much at all, but you can still feel them enough to know they’re there. The overall length of this toy is 4" and the widest part is 1". This toy may be a great thing for beginners to slowly get use to the idea of anal sex.

We decided to try this toy out on me one night. Hubby lubed me and the toy up, without the straps attached, the controller on, & he slowly, slowly slid it up inside. Now, I am still pretty new to the whole anal thing. At first, it wasn’t too bad. The widest part of the toy was a bit uncomfortable, but still good. Breathe, breathe….Now, when using other toys, I LOVE a good strong vibe. However, hubby accidently put it on HIGH first, and, like I said, it was POWERFUL. It startled me, and I involuntarily pushed the toy out!! We both laughed about that really hard, helping me to relax. So, we tried again. After getting it inside, and me doing my best to relax, hubby proceeded to use another toy in my vagina. It was enjoyable enough, but, again, I am still a newbie when it comes to anal, so it's still something I am getting use too. No anal orgasm, but I'm hoping!

Later on, I strapped it up, to see how comfortable the straps are. Now, I’m probably what you would consider average in size, about a size 12. The thin, black elastic straps are made to be a bit tight so that the vibe inside or on you. But, they were a bit uncomfortable. They cut into my legs a bit too much for my liking. But, again, you really don’t need to use the straps for regular anal play.

However, the next time, since he’s a bit more experienced with anal sex now, hubby’s getting it, and I know he’ll love it!! And, since practice makes perfect, I am going to be using the Twister again for sure!

~Twist the Night Away~

• Members

Let me see if I understand this, with the other basic uses for this toy, you can actually STRAP it IN to YOURSELF and have worry free anal stimulation while doing other things? That is AMAZING and practical......

Damn sex hiatus!

Great Review!!! :lol:

Let me see if I understand this, with the other basic uses for this toy, you can actually STRAP it IN to YOURSELF and have worry free anal stimulation while doing other things? That is AMAZING and practical......

Damn sex hiatus!

Great Review!!! :lol:

Yes, you can. AND it gives you the instructions on how to strap the sucker up, and wear it!!

Sorry for your mandatory break! Don't be jealous! JK :P

And, thank you! :)