Official Community Forums Home

Happy Birthday Nevertooold!

ToyQueen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it's a great one!!!

• Members

Thanks! I was so surprised to see these birthday wishes--pleasantly surprised. I haven't been around much--Ive been stopping by, just not as active as I used to be. We've been cleaning our house, sorting, re-arranging, new shelving, getting ready for a yard sale 15 years in the making (we moved in 15 years ago Wednesday), etc. We are almost done with every room, closet, cabinet, shelf, nook and cranny in the house, and my husband (who is doing so much better than he has been in years due to a change in medication) is almost done with the storage sheds in the back yard. We will have our yard sale the third weekend in August, and then college starts back the following week.

And I have gotten back into cooking. I used to love to cook, but when I was a working mom, and then got a high stress job with long hours, cooking was just another chore. Now I am getting back into it, fix at least one meal each week with new recipes, have typed all my recipes up, joined a couple cooking/recipe groups and started one of my own.

Hope to be back more now.

Oh, it was also my husband's birthday--we were born the same day, just two years apart!