Official Community Forums Home

Hello There

• Members

Hi, I am 31 and have been in a monogamous relationship with my hubby for 16 years (married for 9). We have children ages 4 1/2 and 2 and had fallen deep into a sexual rut. Sex on Sat, sometimes Wed. 20 minutes and we were done. I have some health issues and sometimes sex was very painful deep inside so I would just "grin and bare it " until hubby was done and then ask him to rub my back for a few minutes to get that satisfaction from it. I knew it was a dangerous slippery slope as I plan on having at least another 50 years of sex with this man! I met a great group of women online, all mommies, and most of us in the same situation. We have our own little online community where we can talk frank with each other and we have discussed just about everything and even had some yahoo web cam conferences! It has greatly jazzed up our sex life and I love it. We have even cammed for over 1,000 people on a different website (not sure if I can give the link here or not)

Anyway, I am loving sex again and would love to learn more!

Oh, I added soem pictures of myself to the picture thread (no face shots, it would be bad for my job!)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun with it, and learn some new stuff. If you would, please PM me the message board you belong too, I'd love to check it out.