Official Community Forums Home

Penetration

ginanjerry

• Members

when we try anal I have a hard time getting inside...Either it slips by and dosent go in or I start to bend and then it slips by or my head kinda flattens out and wont go in...It's like almost but never quiet make it in...We use plenty of lube and have tried all different kinds..i always use plenty of foreplay and make sure she is excited before trying...I am going slow and taking my time abd trying every position in the book...

Another question is while we are warming up for anal...Alot of times she will cum while we are still in the starting phase and then she is alot less likley to be into it after that..I will be going down on her and when i start to slide my finger inside her anally she will cum and then kinda lose interest...

anybody else have these problems and if so how do you work around them??

• Members

Good info thanks

But part of my problem is that during the getting ready phase when I start to use one finger she will cum...And she loves it!! So much that she will have a very intense orgasm..After that she is not very open to it!!

• Members
when we try anal I have a hard time getting inside...Either it slips by and dosent go in or I start to bend and then it slips by or my head kinda flattens out and wont go in...It's like almost but never quiet make it in...We use plenty of lube and have tried all different kinds..i always use plenty of foreplay and make sure she is excited before trying...I am going slow and taking my time abd trying every position in the book...

Another question is while we are warming up for anal...Alot of times she will cum while we are still in the starting phase and then she is alot less likley to be into it after that..I will be going down on her and when i start to slide my finger inside her anally she will cum and then kinda lose interest...

I wish I had a problem like that to solve,JH4U2

• Members

I have experinced this, I found I can enter but I have to kind of go in sort of leaning to the side. Foe example:

She doggy style, butt north and knees south

Me my head sort of north west and my right leh straight out at a southeast direction then I can slowly get in.

I have to think about how this came about but I glad you brought this subject up

Glenn

• 5 months later...

I also had the insertion problem, until recently.

We tried doggie and her on her back with very little results.

However, with her on top, made all the difference.

She just reached around and kept easing it in while firmly holding the base. In no time, I was in and she was riding away!

• Members

Hubby and I had some of the same issues the best position in my opinion is spooning (both of you on your side) I do not recommend that you keep inserting a finger while doing oral some ladies (myself included) are just too sensitive, spooning is perfect for vaginal too and while your doing that you can reach to play with her anus/clit ect once she is excited slipping into Anal is more comfortable, also she can reach back and control how fast/slow ect...

couple of things

1)she must be totally relaxed

2)lots of lube

3)let her control it

• Members

My gf gave me one of those killer bj's one night and worked a finger up my ass. When I came it felt like I was going to blow the top of her head off. But after I came the finger had to go. I would bet that the contractions in the sphincter muscles are the culprit for this!