Official Community Forums Home

New Couple

ginanjerry

• Members

Thank's Howard...Well as you saw in our other post keeping it hot for each one another involves trying new things together...Keep that teenager mentality towards each other..Where you are always glad to see each other lol...Main thing is to treat all your time together like it may be you last make love like it might be you last time!!! someday it will be...It could be a car crash,,, heart attack,, bowling ball dropped from a skyscaper,,,FALLING BRIDGE,,but someday it will be over and you better have enjoyed it without any regret's!!!

• Members

Thank's for the heads up Howard you won't have to worry about me getting into any name calling!! Not my style...

Thank's for the nod Vtyn...hopefully this will be a great place to pick up some fresh ideas!!!

I'm glad y'all are still hot for each other even after 13 years, which, nowadays, is a long time to be married! Awesome!!

Anyway, I hope you like the forum, and find it educational, fun, and stimulating! Welcome!

• Members

AMEN to all that has been said! I was a "lurker" and you might have been referring to my post as a lurker....hee-hee-hee...I am thrilled to have found this place! I absolutely LOVE sex with my guy and we love to talk about sex and making love together. We have great phone sex, great home sex and great out of the house sex ;) and it is all because we are honest and straight-forward with each other on what our wants and needs are. NEVER in my life, even my married life (ex-husband now) have I been able to be so open and straight-forward with sex, I don't know if it is my boyfriend or just the age in my life but it is wonderful and awesome to be open!

Welcome to this great place! I am so thrilled to have found it and there are so many wonderful tips and interesting little tid-bits of information that just make it the "icing on the cake" so to speak :D.

• Members

welcome and have fun, I think yall will have some good insight for us.