Official Community Forums Home

Help

slm30slm

Hey im new to this forum thing, but im willing to try anything. I want to learn to please my boyfriend. we have been together for A year and the sex is really good, however, he would like for me to "ride" him. I have tried but one of us usually gets frustrated , he gets un hard...is that a word or i just cant get my rhythm to match his... I love the position and the control I feel, but we just haven been able to master it yet....we have only tried it on our bed...so im thinking maybe we need to change the arena a bit... any ideas???????????? :angry:

• Members

This has always been one of my favorite positions because it DOES put me in control. In fact, it is the only position I have been able to orgasm in during intercourse.

One of the things that I love about it is that you can play with your SO's nipples, face, hair, balls, etc. Plus, you can lean forward to kiss him. You can stay upright, play with your own breast and nipples. Or you can try leaning backwards. Some people really like that. I loved to tell him to hold still and let me do the work. That way I could set my own rhythm and pace. Plus, it's fun to see how long it takes before he HAS to move!

I hope something here will help you out. Good luck!

• Members

Just relaxe and have fun, think about it like a dance execpt you lead, he should follow that way you don't have a problem with the rhythm.

• Members

I agree with Howard on what all he said. Once you figure it all out (believe me it took a while as well) it is awesome and a huge turn on to be in control. It isn't really about how fast you go or how hard you are pumping (the best word I can think of right now) its all about the movement. It doesn't require the whole in and out action, simply rotating your hips and movement works just fine ;) and is fun. I love being able to lay across my guys chest and the whole being in control just drives him crazy. I love putting on some sexy music with a good slow beat and grind away to it.

For short spurts I like to get up on my feet (kind of like doing squats) and lower myself onto him slowly so he can feel it ALL inside of me, you have to be careful in that position as to NOT hurt him plus it is hard to continue with that postion for extended amounts of time being as you tire easily BUT it is fun to kind make it a little rougher that way too then switch to the slower grinding movements while on my knees.

Practice always makes perfect and this is one of our favorite positions and I find it easier to orgasm in this position being as I control the movements. You can also turn around while facing his feet and he gets full view of your back and can hold onto your hips, grab your hair, etc.

Again...practice and before you know it you will be riding him like a pro! Good luck!