Official Community Forums Home

Not Happy~funny Lol

Tyger

This morning, I was in a huge hurry and on my way to work. I was preoccupied with what my day held and I rear-ended a car at a stop light because I was not really paying attention. I had hot coffee in my lap and was running late. "Great, just great" I muttered. The driver opened his door.........leaned out of his car and stared at me.

He was a dwarf.

He got out, studied the damage on his bumper, and walked towards me as I rolled down my window. He said "I'm not happy".........

To which I replied, "Well........which one are you then?"

I know..........I'm going to hell......

• Members

Oh, Tyger!!! You didn't???? :o LMAO!!! And just what did he respond to that? That is too funny! I am sorry but had I been with you I probably would have been lmao in the seat next you the minute you said that. I am sure he was probably Grumpy then...lol.

Great Story!

No, unfortunately, it wasn't me, but a joke I thought I'd pass on. But this IS a typical thing that I probably WOULD do though!!!

• Members

OMG! I thought you were saying this was you...LOL! I know people who are like that and would say things like this...I however, am the person who sits back and laughs at it...even though I know its so so wrong....I just can't help it. Unless it is cruel of course. Then I don't think it is funny at all.

Keep the funnies coming...

• Members

LMFAO!!!!!!